Alex Sandro (41 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Might be a unpopular opinion, but I’d like to see him playing LCB for the remaining season and see if it works out. Maybe he’s willing to earn a bit less in the future. Maybe we have to keep the momentum with our Brazilian defenders for a bit longer and should Bonucci be the one who leaves. After all Sandro isn’t that old yet.
A bit less isnt what he's worth though, hes on 6m or smth similar. Id renew him for half that, no way he gets a lot more than that elsewhere.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Considering the absurd state the terrorist management left the defense depth of Juventus, I wouldn't even rule out a 2yr renewal so he can keep playing as a LCB, with reduced salary.

I mean, I think it has a 50% chance of happening.

That's how low Juve is right now.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Considering the absurd state the terrorist management left the defense depth of Juventus, I wouldn't even rule out a 2yr renewal so he can keep playing as a LCB, with reduced salary.

I mean, I think it has a 50% chance of happening.

That's how low Juve is right now.
I know you don't want that to happen as I don't either. This guy's head tapped out long time ago. His play for too long has been getting by on talent with little grinta. Get a young cheap Italian or two, or even threes with grinta and see if one pans. The last few years he has fuked Juve too often with his lazy play. Great cross here or there doesn't excuse continuous mental lapses.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#AlexSandro is liked a lot by #Fenerbahce and #Galatasaray but #Allegri would be hoping for a 1-yr renewal ⚪️⚫️

[Daniele Longo]

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
#AlexSandro is liked a lot by #Fenerbahce and #Galatasaray but #Allegri would be hoping for a 1-yr renewal ⚪️⚫️

[Daniele Longo]
1 year renewal means we activated our option?
I didnt see he will extend for only 1 year with reduced salary. This time will be his only time to get good contract with good salary. But agree if we keep 3-5-2, I would be OK to have him as LCB

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Alex Sandro’s one year contract extension could be triggered automatically, based on the amount of performance this season and wages would remain the same (Gds)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
If you had ask me 6 months ago if I would agree to renew AS I would have laugh at your face…

but…

1- I must admit that he has been playing quite well has a center back

2- I don’t see us going to the next market and buy 3 central defenders (In case AS leaves that means we would have to go for a substitute for him, Bonucci and probably Rugani)

3- Of course he would have to accept to reduce his wages.

All that said, keeping him as backup for one more year doesn’t seem like a crazy thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)