Alex Sandro (149 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
the kind of player we should be replacing, not renewing. nothing against him personally but we won't be able to aim higher with the same 30+ players getting older and older.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Alex Sandro is close to a renewal with Juventus until 2024,his contract was set to expire at the end of season but after reconsideration he could now extend (@SkySport)
For another season as LCB or backup LB then it's not so bad. We have lots of issues to fix and he's done alright this season. I prefer him playing to Gatti.

But he needs to take a wage decrease.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
For another season as LCB or backup LB then it's not so bad. We have lots of issues to fix and he's done alright this season. I prefer him playing to Gatti.

But he needs to take a wage decrease.
No no no. Sandro needs to fuck off, he's a liability more often than most and he's only going to get worse. God this club is run by fucking idiots

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
There is automatic renewal clause in Alex Sandro contract based on appearances.
then bench him and play some youngster. because of the salary case they will ask for a severe points penalty regardless of the outcome of the plusvalenza case, so this season is pointless anyway. we won't play in any european competition so we can't afford an aging fullback on 6m net next year, period.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
More news...

Alex Sandro has indeed automatic renewal clause in Alex Sandro contract based on appearances, wich will easily achieved by the end of the season, Juventus can pay between 1,5M to 2M to "break" the clause...

Like I said... based on the performance, I dont mind keeping him another year BUT at 6M a year, I prefer to pay 2M and find a better and younger player.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
More news...

Alex Sandro has indeed automatic renewal clause in Alex Sandro contract based on appearances, wich will easily achieved by the end of the season, Juventus can pay between 1,5M to 2M to "break" the clause...

Like I said... based on the performance, I dont mind keeping him another year BUT at 6M a year, I prefer to pay 2M and find a better and younger player.
We already have one which is Cambiaso.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)