Alex Sandro (30 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
C'mon AS. One goal, one good header and he almost score the second one after a beautiful control that bar Bernardeschi (@Bianconero81, @DAiDEViL ) , noone else in Juve has the skills to pull it through
That's why posters here (me included) are disappointed with his inconsistent play for what, one/two years when he possesses such a upside of talent or skills as you say that others don't have. How good would it be to see Alex have the same quality type year Danilo had last season.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
That's why posters here (me included) are disappointed with his inconsistent play for what, one/two years when he possesses such a upside of talent or skills as you say that others don't have. How good would it be to see Alex have the same quality type year Danilo had last season.
I understand the complaints about him, specially after last years. However during his time with us, there has been a couple of season that we ran him out of gas by never having a proper backup so if you take that into consideration, he wasn't as bad as a lot make out to be

Again, last two season he was underperforming a lot and looks like he was full lolzilian at the end, let's see how he goes now

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Even when he's two feet ahead, opponent always catches up, and he has to pull back.

He has good technique and can make some good plays in some games, but even in those games, he's a tactical headache and weakness, esp in our hybrids where we ask him to provide width on the left.

Won't magically get his speed back. Another season of another player overstaying and playing past their best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)