Alex Sandro (32 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
remember when he looked so good offensively in first season here?

well he wasnt really that good. it's cuz he had pogba on that left side to hold the ball up to allow him to overlap. he was shit offensively on his own .

and notice how he's not really all that great in defense either anymore? it's cuz no more matuidi to protect him and hussle players.

i know pogba and matuidi were not perfect but it's these types of players that help mask how weak other members of the team are.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Sandro was incredibly good in his first season here. His level in that season was insane. Physically and technically he beasted everyone he came up against, in defence and in attack. Obviously he had better team mates, but he himself stood out. Thats why he is still here, because we believe that he can show some of that again, but its been too long now and he has gotten worse and worse. Last few seasons he seems to be happy with mediocrity and just collecting his salary, as his other team mates.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Sandro was incredibly good in his first season here. His level in that season was insane. Physically and technically he beasted everyone he came up against, in defence and in attack. Obviously he had better team mates, but he himself stood out. Thats why he is still here, because we believe that he can show some of that again, but its been too long now and he has gotten worse and worse. Last few seasons he seems to be happy with mediocrity and just collecting his salary, as his other team mates.
i also believe he lost his passion for the game long ago. maybe around 2017 or 2018. whenever i see his face it doesn't look like a player that has fire in his eyes for the game and would rather do another job. like he would rather be a mechanic or maybe a painter but the money is too good from football.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i also believe he lost his passion for the game long ago. maybe around 2017 or 2018. whenever i see his face it doesn't look like a player that has fire in his eyes for the game and would rather do another job. like he would rather be a mechanic or maybe a painter but the money is too good from football.
Didn't he have some personal issue back then like his pops died or something? Sad but he hasn't been Juve level for years.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Saw one player rating site with this summation from yesterday's game .... sounds familiar with members here posting as much. :D

The point of criticism regarding Alex Sandro, over the last year or two, has been that he has lost his swiftness with his growing age. And it was visible in his tepid performance against Empoli. He was going up the field. But that distinctive spark was missing in his runs. He looked too afraid of taking on Empoli midfielders and defenders down the left flank. As a consequence, he was always looking to make an easy pass sideways or gong backwards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)