Alex Sandro (29 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Thought he had an ok game.

Put in a perfect cross for Morata who should have scored and set up Bentancur for a shot by winning back possession outside their box. There is a tactical issue though that he really has no attacking player in front of him. Danilo had Cuadrado and even Bentancur today. Sandro had no-one ahead of him because Berna came inside and Dybala was more central throughout.

We need an attacking threat to give width on the left. Maybe Chiesa on the left, although not ideal would give us more balance but not sure how we'd manage it. Maybe a 4-2-3-1 / 4-4-2 type setup.
Agree tactically today he struggled without someone a head of him.

I just dont know whether he can replicate what he did many seasons ago and can whether complement ronaldo on that left.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
how bad are other left backs being scouted that we have gone 5 seasons and now entering 6 seasons of him being mediocre without finding a replacement.

he's the only player in history of juve i have seen that lasted this long as a starter and been absolute shit for so long.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
how bad are other left backs being scouted that we have gone 5 seasons and now entering 6 seasons of him being mediocre without finding a replacement.

he's the only player in history of juve i have seen that lasted this long as a starter and been absolute shit for so long.
Molinaro says hi.

Edit : 2 seasons only, but y’know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
The only motivation he has left is to make money for his family for the rest of their lifes. I guess showing up pays exactly the same, so he’s just showing up. If there was time to get rid of him, it would be now.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
buffon
ronaldo
mandzukic
khedira
pjanic
higuain
dani alves
matuidi

these players through the last few years have all contributed to the team winning titles and have left. but this usless hack is still the main starter for juve. incredible

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I swear Alex Sandro has some sort of contract with the devil to play at Juve in his position without any competition from other players and regardless of his performance. The real leach at the club.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I swear Alex Sandro has some sort of contract with the devil to play at Juve in his position without any competition from other players and regardless of his performance. The real leach at the club.
if berna wasn't such an utter shit of a player, more people would turn to Sandro to criticize him.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Sandro, Szczesny, Ramsey, Arthur, Turdeski, potentially Rabiot.

These guys leaving will save the club €70-€80M in wages.

Speaks volumes about Tici's brilliant work at this club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)