Alex Sandro (51 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Oct 23, 2011
Cool. Though I think he is far from our biggest issue, I understand that people aren't satisfied with Sandro. But what if Alaba prefers Spain? We have 2 positions to fill in midfield, 1 striker, and if we have funds left 1 RB. Our squad has a massive wage-bill and many holes to fill. Do we have the funds needed to get another player that should improve that LB position and who would that be?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
tell me you're joking with asamoah. sorry, i'm not sure.
I am joking. What I mean to say is it won’t be hard to replace him

- - - Updated - - -

Cool. Though I think he is far from our biggest issue, I understand that people aren't satisfied with Sandro. But what if Alaba prefers Spain? We have 2 positions to fill in midfield, 1 striker, and if we have funds left 1 RB. Our squad has a massive wage-bill and many holes to fill. Do we have the funds needed to get another player that should improve that LB position and who would that be?
Far from the biggest issue? We are dropping points largely because of his mistakes

Jul 13, 2010
While I agree to majority that he's been crap, there is no way in hell a left back should get the biggest piece of dick in that performance. Nothing was created up front and that's not AS or Danilo fault

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
While I agree to majority that he's been crap, there is no way in hell a left back should get the biggest piece of dick in that performance. Nothing was created up front and that's not AS or Danilo fault
Yes. Yes, it is.

The role of fullbacks / backs are much more important than you seem to realize. I say seem, because I believe that deep down you know better.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Sandro was very poor today, but I do wonder if he’s been rushed back from that knee injury.

That said, we absolutely have to keep Pellegrini for next season. He needs some competition and a kick up the ass.

Jul 13, 2010
Yes. Yes, it is.

The role of fullbacks / backs are much more important than you seem to realize. I say seem, because I believe that deep down you know better.
Expectations and responsibilities are big but they are underrated and frankly very few are world class that can both defend, have legs and attack. Idk where it gone from sandro, it is emotional for me as a fan. But maybe we have to move on because it's just like beating a dead horse. He's not improving and he showed all he had. Though he was decent at the start of the season.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
If someone on here with plenty of time on his/her hands could do a proper analysis, and really crunch the numbers, I think one would find that this guy is the worst player in our squad. Complete and utter failure of a fotball player, who should be sold immediately
I agree.

I've thought this for 3 seasons now. I think he has been very poor and gets away with it because he had a really good first season here and then went downhill.

He gets away with being poor because he will have 3 to 4 good games per season to carry him.

Think about lichsteiner and how good he was. That's the gold standard for us in the recent era

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yes. Yes, it is.

And this.

The full backs need to be good defensively and offensively because we dont play with wingers. That's why cuadrado is so important

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Don't mistake Alex Sandro with the other lolzilian we have in the squad.
Danilo knows his limitations. We all knew his limitations. But onr thing you can't doubt as that he gives his all. It's just his all isnt good enough.

Alex Sandro goes through games like they are friendlies.

Look at his first season here. And then look at his other 4 seasons. Its not good enough

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I agree.

I've thought this for 3 seasons now. I think he has been very poor and gets away with it because he had a really good first season here and then went downhill.

He gets away with being poor because he will have 3 to 4 good games per season to carry him.

Think about lichsteiner and how good he was. That's the gold standard for us in the recent era

I agree with this. His first season at Juventus was very good, and this is why we have been stuck with him. He clearly has, or had, the skills, but one really has to question the mindset of this player.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I agree with this. His first season at Juventus was very good, and this is why we have been stuck with him. He clearly has, or had, the skills, but one really has to question the mindset of this player.
To be honest I get the impression that he doesn't like football. Like it's just a job for him and not a passion or that he lost his passion for it. Like he would rather be a Baker making cake but the pay cheque is too good in football but he still hates what he does and would rather bake cake

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Alex Sandro is what, 29 already? If we plan to plusvalenza him now is probably the time, looking at this from Paraticis perspective. But I wonder if we can replace him properly, Alaba would be dope but not sure if possible... It's a shame we wasted 3 years of his prime playing him next to Matuidi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)