Alex Sandro (33 Viewers)

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Not my ideal scenario but I believe selling the obvious suspects like Khedira, Matuidi, Berna, Perin, Pjaca and MDS will generate significant plusvalenza+huge wage savings, so it’s either Pjanic or Sandro who can get us going to make a dream mercato (Tonali+wc mid+starting right and left full backs) and I think selling Sandro is the better choice but if we can buy what we need without selling him that would be great but I don’t think it’s doable

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why dont you think its doable? Have you analyzed our books? They seem to increasingly spend more and more then we expect every summer, both in salaries and transfers.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I didn’t claim to have analyzed shit but I believe we can’t afford a 200m+ mercato (Pogba+Tonali+Perreira for example), not counting Klusevski and maybe an attacker without making significant sales, if we can I am very glad to be proven wrong
It’s not an expert opinion but that’s what I deduct from our financial statements and Deloitte report, also I am assuming nothing goes wrong with Can’s definitive sale, and we don’t extend Matuidi, and terminate Khedira’s contract and miraculously sell Bernardeschi for 35m+ and Perin and MDS for 10m+ each, and not make a minusvalenza with Pjaca..And after executing all these moves perfectly (Paratici on steroids), and the return of Pellegrini and Romero from loan, the squad will be big so we would need to make another sale

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Yep, I can't understand how can someone could suggest to sell him when he's the only real WC FB we have. JGC is a experiment that is going really good IMO but only time would say if he can be a WC player in that position, the rest are average at their peak

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I really like his game this season but I don't like his restricted play, he is too central and he only plays balls on the ground.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)