Alex Sandro (36 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Who knew such an innocuous word could be so triggering?

I guess Allegri daihards are still a bit sensitive, and anything that can be interpreted as credit to Sarri makes the butt hurt a little
Who would have guessed you lack in comprehension just as much as your boyfriend Hustini afterall?

Interesting. It’s actually funny to see a bunch of reactionary dudes comforting eachother after being called out for being baseless in their assesments and comparisons of Cuadrado so far, probably nothing anyone can say will actually make you folks understand that not everything is about some Sarri vs Allegri bullshit agenda that you keep trying to insinuate is the case here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Who would have guessed you lack in comprehension just as much as your boyfriend Hustini afterall?

Interesting. It’s actually funny to see a bunch of reactionary dudes comforting eachother after being called out for being baseless in their assesments and comparisons of Cuadrado so far, probably nothing anyone can say will actually make you folks understand that not everything is about some Sarri vs Allegri bullshit agenda that you keep trying to insinuate is the case here.
First of all, I wasn't talking about you, so no need to be so mad.

And yes, the Sarri vs. Allegri thing is gayballs. That's why the reactions to the "reborn" was so funny, because some people take it personally. My initial post about Cuads had nothing to do with that.

Also, dont take this place, especially posters like me, seriously. If you cant help that you can pretend to have me on ignore yet still read all my posts, like other posters.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Who knew such an innocuous word could be so triggering?

I guess Allegri daihards are still a bit sensitive, and anything that can be interpreted as credit to Sarri makes the butt hurt a little
I think of we start to use more the bit and the little adjectives Allegri diehard crew might start to accepted it

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
First of all, I wasn't talking about you, so no need to be so mad.

And yes, the Sarri vs. Allegri thing is gayballs. That's why the reactions to the "reborn" was so funny, because some people take it personally. My initial post about Cuads had nothing to do with that.

Also, dont take this place, especially posters like me, seriously. If you cant help that you can pretend to have me on ignore yet still read all my posts, like other posters.

I generally don’t take everyone serious and do understand the humor and all, but in this specific case it really wasn’t like that, some went from calling me a DA, to #sarrihaterz all the way to being attributed words and ideas i never even wrote or expressed followed by cheap trolling attempts in several threads just because of initially pointing out some facts regarding Cuadrado... IMO that as a whole is just going a step too far and being childish.

And just for the record, i never took it personal, some however are trying really hard to make it so.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, all in all you are making a valid point here so no hard feelings between us from my standpoint, we are all here supporting the same team afterall. :tup:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Should have stayed wider than he did, too narrow for large parts.
:agree:

The whole team was so narrow in the first half barring Cuadrado and the odd movement from Bentancur. It seemed like a conscious move to play through the middle, which is strange given how much it suited Lokomotiv. We needed to stretch them more by playing wider, thankfully we did that a bit better in the second half.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Just came here to say FUCK YOU SANDRO!!! I dont remember ever hating any Juventus players like i hate Alex Sandro and Bernardeschi.
that's sad because
- sandro's playing without a substitute
- this was basically his first error of the season, so he was quite unlucky when we conceded that comical goal after his deflected pass

we should pray for him to stay healthy.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Just came here to say FUCK YOU SANDRO!!! I dont remember ever hating any Juventus players like i hate Alex Sandro and Bernardeschi.
Wow thats a little bit too much.. hes been amazing this season, 1 of my favorite perhaps.. yes he made a fatal error today, but that was it.. he was mostly good for the rest of the match. Hes only human

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
that's sad because
- sandro's playing without a substitute
- this was basically his first error of the season, so he was quite unlucky when we conceded that comical goal after his deflected pass

we should pray for him to stay healthy.
He had a poor game today but he's been excellent so far this season.
Wow thats a little bit too much.. hes been amazing this season, 1 of my favorite perhaps.. yes he made a fatal error today, but that was it.. he was mostly good for the rest of the match. Hes only human
Its because of his last season with us, coupled with his poker face and nonchalance. I dislike him, terribly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)