Alex Sandro (91 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
The Alex of Porto was something else in attack, still waiting for that..but defensively he's just a maldini.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Much harder in Serie A, I'd say. But that doesn't matter a whole lot with our attack being what it is. He gets the odd good cross in but the main thing (in an attacking sense) is that he brings the ball up the pitch. Holding off two markers and willing the ball up the line the way he does is not something many left-backs are capable of.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
As impressive as he is defensively, I still think his first two years with us were even better. Maybe it's just me but it looks like he just doesn't take on players anymore. Gets the ball and then either plays a one-two with Matuidi or turns around and looks for a different option. Not hating on him, just an observation. But I sure miss him sprinting past players and crossing.
Overall the same. In first two yrs better going fwd, now better defensively.

Tbh, given current XI, with newbie de Ligt next to him and an attacking FB on right, I prefer the current version.

- - - Updated - - -

Was it his dad who passed away or a grandparent? Recall reading both here.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
What conclusions? It's my opinion on what I am seeing. That's about it
I completely agree, but some people that shall remain unnamed threw a massive tantrum in the Cuadrado thread after hearing the same opinion about Cuadrado.

Edit: On second thought, don't worry about it. It's a waste of everyone's time.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I completely agree, but some people that shall remain unnamed threw a massive tantrum in the Cuadrado thread after hearing the same opinion about Cuadrado.

Edit: On second thought, don't worry about it. It's a waste of everyone's time.
... :lol:

While you’re at it, why don’t you also irrefutably conclude for us all how rejuvenated, consistent and stronger he is now thanks to Sarri compared to that Allegri guy who was never capable of getting him to play on such a level?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
... :lol:

While you’re at it, why don’t you also irrefutably conclude for us all how rejuvenated, consistent and stronger he is now thanks to Sarri compared to that Allegri guy who was never capable of getting him to play on such a level?
I'm not gonna repeat this argument again. And if you know my post history, you would know that Allegri is one of my favorite managers of all time.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I'm not gonna repeat this argument again. And if you know my post history, you would know that Allegri is one of my favorite managers of all time.
I do know that much about you and generally speaking i’ve always given value to your opinions on this forum, however i also know that you’ve been missing my whole point on the Cuadrado argument and chose to be iggnorant towards me and my own opinion.(perhaps a bit influenced by others derailing from the main point there aswell).

Anyway, you are absolutely right about it being pointless to get into it all over again and frankly no hard feelings from my part, cheers.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
He seems like an emotional kind of player, a player who needs to be happy and feel loved to perform well. Similar to Dybala.

Remember how his form was shockingly bad for a while after his move to Chelsea collapsed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)