Alex Sandro (46 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If he was the only one, I wouldnt be worried. But too many players look lethargic and out of form...
But he is looking uninterested WAAY before this current crisis peaked. Im talking about easily 2 years of uninspiring performances.

In fact i think he was the one who started this malayse. Now everyone got infected.

Sell before is too late.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
why is he suddenly able to play again. Is it the lack of pressure?

Maybe he is choking under all the ambition this club has these days.
Marcelo rumours motivating him? Showing off to potential suitors? Football is such a mental game, with him it's clear after 2 mins whether he's going to put in a good effort or just go through the motions.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Marcelo rumours motivating him? Showing off to potential suitors? Football is such a mental game, with him it's clear after 2 mins whether he's going to put in a good effort or just go through the motions.
That might be because he was given the captain armband

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Good game but that wonderful form from his 1st season here when he was skipping past markers for fun seems to be gone. Hes not as quick anymore. If there is replacement at hand and if a good offer arrives, sell.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Actually looked like the old Alex Sandro tonight. And as others have rightly pointed out, maybe because he had less defensive duties. Very nice assist for Kean‘s first goal too, he needs to use his instincts like that more instead of hesitating with his crossing like he has done for most of the last two seasons.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good game but that wonderful form from his 1st season here when he was skipping past markers for fun seems to be gone. Hes not as quick anymore. If there is replacement at hand and if a good offer arrives, sell.
Looked pretty quick before he set up the opener. Also flew down the left a few times in the first half.

I think part of the issue is mentality, he seemed far more intent on putting in early crosses today instead of backward passes. Not sure if it was a change in attitude, the fact he was LWB or simply there was more space/opportunities to do it today.

Good game though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)