Alex Sandro (112 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
This is the first match where I've seen his defender just completely show him inside. He should be embarrassed by how Atletico defended him. Even in such a dangerous area I saw JuanFran show him inside to his right foot! In the penalty area, and still he went outside to his left!

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
this guy is not the same player anymore. i hate to say this because i remember the days calling him beast. its really sad to see him not interested i feel like he is not motivated and plays just for the sake of playing. something is wrong with him.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
this guy is not the same player anymore. i hate to say this because i remember the days calling him beast. its really sad to see him not interested i feel like he is not motivated and plays just for the sake of playing. something is wrong with him.
It's simple, don't buy brazilians.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,767
    If I'm his coach I don't tell him to play like fuckin' Asamoah. That's not his style. Go up every chance you get. Open up and get a pass to get a cross in or something. Seing him pass the ball back all the time his :vdp:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    If I'm his coach I don't tell him to play like fuckin' Asamoah. That's not his style. Go up every chance you get. Open up and get a pass to get a cross in or something. Seing him pass the ball back all the time his :vdp:
    Current sandro cant do any of that effectively though. Cant beat his man, pass or cross.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    He can't do anything with his right foot. He even fucked up back passes because he had to take multiple extra touches just to move the ball from his right leg to his left.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    All started that summer like 2 years ago. I dont what happened to him but the sandro we knew is totally gone.

Totally.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
    He was very poor indeed. But who wasnt. It was too easy for Atlectico to be all on him as they know he was our only player to carry the ball forward. I think there was too much on his plate today and he handled it badly. He has had many good games this season and is one of our most important players. I think he suffers under the system and we need him back to his best, not replacing him with an inferior player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)