Alex Sandro (44 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Alex Sandro: ‘Agnelli convinced me on renewal’ | Football Italia
Juventus left-back Alex Sandro explains he signed his new contract because “I spoke with the President, and I know where he wants to go”.
The Brazilian officially extended his deal with the Bianconeri last week, and it appears a chat with Andrea Agnelli was crucial in that decision.
“When a player renews a contract he is always happy because he knows he has the confidence of the Coach, the President and the club,” Alex Sandro explained to Corriere di Torino.
“In short, I’m very happy. I’ll stay in Turin for many years. I signed the renewal because I like being at Juventus, and because I spoke with the President, and I know where he wants to go, he and Juventus.
“I want to be part of that story.”

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully the new contract has rejuvenated his enthusiasm. Had a really good game and looked so lively again

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
how is Alejandro Gomez a mid though? isnt he a SS
He plays as AM behind two attackers.

Otherwise he tends to be wing forward last season.

It's Insigne who isn't playing in midfield anymore, he is playing in attack allways for Napoli now.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He plays as AM behind two attackers.

Otherwise he tends to be wing forward last season.

It's Insigne who isn't playing in midfield anymore, he is playing in attack allways for Napoli now.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
didnt even notice Insigne lol. he hadnt played in midfield since Benitez left and Sarri installed the 433.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)