Alex Sandro (32 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Obviously he deserves even 7M considering how some other less important and worse players get 5-6M. But i can see why we hesitate, paying a fullback so much is a tough choice. Wont be upset if we sell, depending on who we replace him with. What does Alaba earn at Bayern @Jethro ?

And where did @Nostradamus and @BayernFan disapear to?

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Obviously he deserves even 7M considering how some other less important and worse players get 5-6M. But i can see why we hesitate, paying a fullback so much is a tough choice. Wont be upset if we sell, depending on who we replace him with. What does Alaba earn at Bayern @Jethro ?

They became Borussia fans this year :p

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018

He earns €11M according to some German magazine

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The way hes been playing over the last 2 years hardly warrants 6-7m per year. He was superb in his 1st season. Wth has happened since? Is it just money issue and he isnt motivated cause he feels being underpaid?

- - - Updated - - -

He earns €11M according to some German magazine
Prolly gross.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I like Alaba for his versatility, played a lot of CB under Pep and as a CM for Austria. His passing game is also good. In theory, would allow Matuidi (or Pogba, if we get him) more freedom to join attacks from that side as he can stay back with Pjanic. Also, ive got the impression Max likes to have one fullback more defensive than the other, so Alaba fits next to Cancelo. Plus hes good offensively as well, so can be the attacking fullback when MdS plays on the right. If AS leaves, hed be my guy to get, unless Fab has an ace up his sleeve

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

Sorry mate, I been very busy as of lately :)

But I will try to be more online at times

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)