Alex Sandro (49 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Of course Max can give his input but he's not the one who makes the final decisions. I.e. he's not in charge or accountable for those decisions ultimately made by people who have vastly better understanding of the clubs finances than him. You are trying to create a story to fit your agenda.
he is very much in charge of the footballing side and making it sound like he has 0 accountability on our decisions in transfers is silly, of course Max has his say, especially on who stays or goes.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
he is very much in charge of the footballing side and making it sound like he has 0 accountability on our decisions in transfers is silly, of course Max has his say, especially on who stays or goes.
Yes that's what I just wrote. Did you even read the post I originally addressed? You really think it's based on anything but speculation and fantasy?

Exactly! Alex deserves and should get more than the above two players. Easy argument for his agent to use to get more from Juve. Stop playing with him and show him the REAL money. It's was probably Max's ego of being the boss that he wanted Khedira resigned when in reality the club didn't need his services.

Same Max that could have pleased JuveNation by keeping local boy CM8 at a lower cost than what Khedira got. Sami's money could have been shifted towards Sandro's deal. Max, if you want your players to be about the TEAM first, you need to do the same.
This post is nothing but pure fiction. Max will of course have his ideas but he has nothing to do with the numbers we pay our players for example. He is not in the table negotiating new contracts or in any way actively involved in such processes. Max's ego has nothing to do with who we resign either. These should be pretty basic things.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Yes that's what I just wrote. Did you even read the post I originally addressed? You really think it's based on anything but speculation and fantasy?

This post is nothing but pure fiction. Max will of course have his ideas but he has nothing to do with the numbers we pay our players for example. He is not in the table negotiating new contracts or in any way actively involved in such processes. Max's ego has nothing to do with who we resign either. These should be pretty basic things.
So you agree that Max has his say and in the next paragraph you write that Max has nothing to do with who we resign. Got you. :baus:

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Putting Pjanic on his ridiculous salary and then denying Sandro a decent raise, for what he showed first season, that's too stupid to be true. It can't be.
If it is then we clearly have some problems assessing our players individual contribution.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bettlejuice.

Incredible movie. Man, used to be terrified of the Sandworms.

But that's before I woke and realized I was being mentally oppressed through Cinema and coincidentally Tim Burton, the director, is a white privileged male. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)