Alex Sandro (95 Viewers)

Jul 13, 2010
He's a fullback, I don't know what people expect him to do. You can't expect Marcelo because Marcelo has the dribbling ability of an attacker. He seemed fine today.
Exactly. When 8 guys are attacking, a fullback must be the star to have a good game? Lol. He had a good game because of how much of a workload goes through him, especially in attack. He was in the final third most of the time.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He sucked. Had plenty time and space to put the ball into the box over and over again but yet he never made one good pass or found one of our players with his crosses.

Im a big fan but im smart enough to know he was very poor today. Cuadrado was the only player who played worst.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He was okay, but his crosses were really meh most of the time. Hopefully he is keeping his best for the end of the season when crucial games will be played. TBF im quite worried about Cancelo as he hit his peak form right now - usually players who play their best at the start of the season for us cant keep their form for the whole season and suck in the second half.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
His crosses were way less than meh lol.

Its nice to see him eager to surge forward though, gotta get that end product improved though :D

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
People complain about AS crosses and Cuadrado’s crosses. In my opinion their crosses were fine, but what can you do when the other team has 10 players in the box and we have 3 players. It’s hard to find your player, and even if the cross is accurate the oposition player will get before our players because they are more in numbers.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Wait, we extend Sami and more money to boot but this guy is still only making 2.8 mil a year? Yes, not getting paid what Alex wants shouldn't cause him to be up and down in play, but not many players on this team got interest from other clubs to be bought for a 50 mil transfer fee? My thinking is Juve is lowballing him salary wise. Pay him Beppe and if you still don't like the results, sell him and you'll still get plenty of cash.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 79)