Alex Sandro (142 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Good I see people here rate A.Sandro again..
I always said he is one of the best LB out there
Last season he wasnt at his best but he is a very good LB who can attack and defend and not many can cross the way he does...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:agree:

Renewing contracts with some and canceling contracts with others.
Yeah, I think Marchisio was down strictly to the will of the coach.

- - - Updated - - -

Last season he wasnt at his best but he is a very good LB who can attack and defend and not many can cross the way he does...
he sucked ass last season. needs to be said

so far, he looks vintage Sandro again. Hope he keeps it up

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Would have been a massive risk to let him go. Sometimes players have bad seasons. When a player demonstrates AS' kind of ability for two seasons at the highest level, you know that it's only a matter of rediscovering form. That is unless there are irreversible factors to blame like in Higuain's case whose complacence and age indicated an imminent decline. AS never showed physical problems or issues with work rate, he just had a serious case of the yips.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Would have been a massive risk to let him go. Sometimes players have bad seasons. When a player demonstrates AS' kind of ability for two seasons at the highest level, you know that it's only a matter of rediscovering form. That is unless there are irreversible factors to blame like in Higuain's case whose complacence and age indicated an imminent decline. AS never showed physical problems or issues with work rate, he just had a serious case of the yips.
Definitely, I was okay with him leaving when it was him who wanted the exit, but selling this guy if he is keen to stay is different thing.
Sandro signing contract renewal will complete this season/mercato for me - everything I wanted to happen has actually happened (im realist).
Claudios departure ofc hurts but what could we do.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
When did I stop rating him? :confused2

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Allegri also discussed the status of his two starting wingbacks:”Compared to last season Alex Sandro is another player. But he must demand more from himself. Cancelo is a full back in every regard. He can also play as a midfielder, but he needs to work on the defensive phase, but it’s something easy to do: he’s young”

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Tried to do way too much by himself, held onto the ball and wouldn't pass.

Disappointing but I am optimistic. He was not making the same careless mistakes as last season.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He has no right foot whatsoever. He doesn’t even trust himself to make a simple pass with it. Makes him too predictable. But he’s still better than most LBs.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
He had the most passes in our team and was tasked with bringing the ball forward every time, without much help, and I think he did ok. He had to play with Matuidi and Mandzukic today, that's the difference from last game. Too much responsibility on his shoulders in our buildup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 136)