Alex Sandro (28 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's ok. Two WC winners and legends from the team you love hanging out in your neighbour backyard is just an ordinary thing
A couple of days ago I learnt that the Azzurri actually used the facilities of my club during their stay in Belgium for Euro 2000. Which means that Del Piero and Totti played on the same pitch I play on every week.

I always thought that pitch had never seen a better player than me :cry:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
A couple of days ago I learnt that the Azzurri actually used the facilities of my club during their stay in Belgium for Euro 2000. Which means that Del Piero and Totti played on the same pitch I play on every week.

:tuttosport:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

Well now u know the origin of all that magic you deliver in every game

Apr 19, 2007
Is anyone concerned that a pay raise hasnt been agreed? It seems that it should be talked about or that he might leave, I really hope he stays and would prefer him stay over every other LB right now including Marcelo

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
New Pjanic and Alex Sandro deals? | Football Italia

Juventus are close to securing new contracts for Miralem Pjanic and Alex Sandro, according to Sportitalia.

The report this evening suggests the Bianconeri are eager to lock down the two players, who have plenty of interest from clubs including Paris Saint-Germain, Barcelona and Manchester United.

Bosnia international midfielder Pjanic is currently under contract until June 2021, as Juve activated the €32m release clause to get him from Roma in the summer of 2016.

Left-back Alex Sandro’s deal runs to June 2020 and his price-tag has trebled since the €26m move from FC Porto in 2015.

It’s reported Juventus are in advanced negotiations with the agents of the two players to pen new contracts.

- - - Updated - - -

Husted by my poor quality selfie with him :hustini:
@Mark

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Of course they are so close to me and I can't even stalk them
You think that's bad? I work at one of the World Trade Center buildings. Literally every player ever has visited it at one point, and I only end up finding out once I get home and see it on Instagram or something :cry:

Matuidi was just there like last week, actually during my lunch hour too but I ended up walking in the other direction from where he was :sergio:

Jul 20, 2012
You think that's bad? I work at one of the World Trade Center buildings. Literally every player ever has visited it at one point, and I only end up finding out once I get home and see it on Instagram or something :cry:

Matuidi was just there like last week, actually during my lunch hour too but I ended up walking in the other direction from where he was :sergio:
Wow you win

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

:lol:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

@Lion

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

You have to stalk them like I did. :numnum:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 19)