Alex Sandro (121 Viewers)

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
His performamces were super annoying last year, but I still wanted us to keep him, because of his attacking skills. But let’s be honest. With our attackers and wing players, it shouldn’t be a problem replacing him. We only need someone who can defend. Darmian should be more than enough to cover this role.
Darmian is a liability. Makes clumsy fouls and has occasional brainfades.

If we’re serious about potentially fielding Dybala, Ronaldo and Douglas Costa at the same time, the full backs would be exposed in big games, so I’d disagree on the ease of replacing Sandro. Just look at De Sciglio in big CL games last season to see how far out of their depth a mediocre Italian full back can look.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
@zizinho's fratello told me that Ronaldo made us getting Lingard and Darmian a condition of his signing here. Apparently we will sell Sandro and Costa to make it happen for him. :snoop:
That's just because he wants to lower the average level of handsome in the team for his own ego.

Darmian is not much of a factor either way but Lindgaard is a negative 5

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Benatia out, Godin in and we are insanely stacked

Goalkeeper > Top 10 in the world
Defence>top in the world?
Midfield > Top 10 in the world
Attack >Top in the world?
a perfect illustration of how unbalanced our team is, saying our mid is top 10 in the world is most likely generous as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)