Alex Sandro (147 Viewers)

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I hope we don’t sell him. There’s a risk we try to change our first 11 too much in one season here. He had a poor season by the standards he’s set, but there’s no reason he can’t get back to them.

If the contract situation is a problem, then we need to be buying a replacement before selling him as decent left backs are certainly in short supply. I’m not a fan of these right footed left backs unless they are as adept at using their left foot as Zambrotta.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Absolutely we should not get rid of him. Won't get anyone better.

I doubt there is any truth to the Marcelo links and I fear the reason they are coming up is less about a link between us and Marcelo and more about a strong suspicion that Juve will be looking for a new LB this year :scared:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Absolutely we should not get rid of him. Won't get anyone better.

I doubt there is any truth to the Marcelo links and I fear the reason they are coming up is less about a link between us and Marcelo and more about a strong suspicion that Juve will be looking for a new LB this year :scared:
Time will tell. :tup:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Meh, his positioning is far from great and he really lost some crucial duels as a LB imo. I think he's replacable if the offer is right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 137)