Alex Sandro (22 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Based on what evidence is he a leech ?
Yes, good question, the worst player in your team is asking for a triple raise to stay and be the same shitty loser because once he was good and someone wanted him and he wanted to go, but things didnt go his way and he got depressed and you know, lets hope he signs his extention and apploud him every time he gets on the pitch and does his same invisible stuff and be proud of him...Cmon, fukc this loser, get someone who cares!

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Prolly the same ppl who believed CR7 to Juve rumors.
I believed in CR7 coming. There were signs and Real Madrid were open to his sale since they probably want to start a new project with Lopetegui

Why would Madrid sell Marcelo though? Thinking that if we sell Alex Sandro we'll easily get Marcelo is foolish. It can happen however it's a long shot

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I believed in CR7 coming. There were signs and Real Madrid were open to his sale since they probably want to start a new project with Lopetegui

Why would Madrid sell Marcelo though? Thinking that if we sell Alex Sandro we'll easily get Marcelo is foolish. It can happen however it's a long shot
You started believing after multiple sources started reporting it. No sane person believed in CR7 to Juve before, one of the reasons being his salary. Unless you predicted Exor for the first time in history actually decided to aid Juve financially.

There are some signs for Marcelo. He's 30yo already, spent many years in Madrid winning everything, rumors of him and CR wanting to reunite again don't seem unreasonable. Plus, we will have some cash after AS sale and we have to give a serious shot at CL while having Ronaldo.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
You started believing after multiple sources started reporting it. No sane person believed in CR7 to Juve before, one of the reasons being his salary. Unless you predicted Exor for the first time in history actually decided to aid Juve financially.
That's true.

There are some signs for Marcelo. He's 30yo already, spent many years in Madrid winning everything, rumors of him and CR wanting to reunite again don't seem unreasonable. Plus, we will have some cash after AS sale and we have to give a serious shot at CL while having Ronaldo.
Good points all around, from his point of view it makes sense. But it's Madrid that is the problem, we don't know if they still count on him and if they do then getting him would be tough

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If Rugani, Sandro, and Higuain out implies Pogba and Ronaldo in, I'm all for it.

No point in keeping a demotivated players who desires to be elsewhere.

I don't think we are getting Marcelo, or Madrid would probably ask for Pjanic/Dybala in return.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)