Alex Sandro (28 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
You can try to twist it however you want, call me a fanboy or whatever, doesn't change the fact that's BS. You didn't only respond to VS quotes or Higuain-Icardi swap, I remember clearly you fighting with someone about Icardi even after they pointed out it wasn't a BS rumor but it came from the most reliable source possible (Agresti). And even if you did respond only to that, doesn't change the fact this is a public forum where everyone is allowed to post whatever they want and if some people want to have fun and discuss pure crap rumors that's their right and you bitching about it makes no difference whatsoever.
I ain't twisting anything, i've never ruled out our interest in Icardi but merely denied it as it being a done deal(as some including yourself were fapping to at the time) as if those rumours were something official, both our posts are there for everyone to see and comprehend, if there is someone that keeps talking out his ass while also somehow getting triggered by me contradicting his fantacalcio agenda currently going on in here is you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I never talked about Icardi as a done deal. Learn to read and comprehend moron.
As i said, our posts are there for everyone to see, regardless of how hard you try twisting it.

However, weren't you supposed to be busy with pushing/spamming your Icardi adulation agenda all over tuz'? I'm actually amazed you found the time for our little debate here. :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sandro stalls on Juventus renewal | Football Italia

Juventus are reportedly willing to offer Alex Sandro a two-year extension to his contract, but the defender is stalling.

The Brazilian was wanted by Chelsea last summer, but he ultimately decided to remain in Turin, albeit without a new contract.

Bianconeri general manager Giuseppe Marotta has already confirmed that the left-back will be offered a new deal this summer, and calciomercato.com purports to have details of the offer.

The website reports that Alex Sandro will be offered €4m plus bonuses per season to extend his contract by two years until June 20, 2022.

That would be a significant increase on the €2.8m the former Porto man currently earns, but his entourage are stalling on a deal.

It’s believed the player and his agents want to see if offers will once again come in from abroad before making a decision.

Manchester United have been linked with the Brazilian, but so far there has been no offer from the Red Devils.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Only thing really in our favor is that he wasn't called up to the NT lol

if true they are stalling, even more rumors why this guys head was up his own ass this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)