Alex Sandro (145 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
La Stampa and Il Messaggero say that Juventus are confident that Alex Sandro will accept their proposal over renewing his contract. The Brazilian player is expected to stay at Juve despite being tempted to join Manchester United.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Great news if true.
i'm a bit confused over sandro. great to have him if he performs, but after his last season...

it looks like the recipe for an improved contract is: look motivated like an ashtray, underperform for a year, flirt with concurrent clubs, then you'll get a raise. :baus:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Those are pretty good sources.

If and when he signs I'd like to find out at least roughly why his level dropped so much last season. Players aren't robots but his body language was different.
he should have shat on Beppe's face for that joke of a wage structure

body language was different, kek

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
i'm a bit confused over sandro. great to have him if he performs, but after his last season...

it looks like the recipe for an improved contract is: look motivated like an ashtray, underperform for a year, flirt with concurrent clubs, then you'll get a raise. :baus:
Well u never know what was the reason for him playing so bad, wanting transfer is just a rumour.
And besides that for me he was still our best fullback (at the end of the season maybe Asa was better in defense).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)