Alex Sandro (35 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Actually I think we're the ones who are going to regret it. Watch him join another club and then put on those amazing performances from before.
I really don't see it. More likely Pogba scenario if you ask me. He seems mentally fragile and he won't be secured as he is in Juve after his big money and heavy paycheck move to England.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I really don't see it. More likely Pogba scenario if you ask me. He seems mentally fragile and he won't be secured as he is in Juve after his big money and heavy paycheck move to England.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Only time will tell...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We need him for atleast another year until we can find a suitable LB replacement. Too many low quality LB's on the market atm.

I'd be so relieved and delighted if we can get to extend his contract.
Yeah that’s probably our line of thinking. Spinazzolas injury and Asamoah not renewing his contract left us in a bind. Alex Sandro got some leverage now for wage increase. :beppe: gonna have to cough up the dough.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
'Alex Sandro stays, Can in 10 days’
By Football Italia staff

Beppe Marotta expects Emre Can’s situation to be resolved in 10 days, and confirms Juventus will meet Alex Sandro next week to extend his contract.

The Bianconeri are working on their plans for next season, but Alex Sandro has been linked with a move to Manchester United.

“Well… let’s just say we’re in contact with almost all players to review their contractual positions a bit,” Marotta told assembled reporters this afternoon.

“We want to go and do something which will reflect what their experience has been with us over these past few years.

“We’ll meet with the agents and the representatives of Alex Sandro, we’ll see each other next week and I think it’s desirable to extend the contract.

“It’s part of those fairly ordinary meetings that take place at the end of each season.”

Emre Can is expected to join on on a free transfer from Liverpool after the Champions League final, and Marotta also offered an update on that.

“It’s clear that Emre Can is in a position where his contract expires on June 30, I can’t hide that.

“He’s an attractive player for many clubs, and I’m optimistic because Juventus is a great club and Emre Can is a great player.

“So when he decides to leave his club, which today is Liverpool, we’ll have a great chance. I think this operation can be closed - in a positive or negative way - within 10 days.”

Another midfielder who has been linked is Lazio’s Sergej Milinkovic-Savic…

“He’s a great talent, but I want to clarify that we also consider market value, we haven’t ventured down this path,” Marotta insisted.

“Among other things I’d say that the squad we have today is competitive in view of our objectives, which are the maximum objectives of a top European club.

“We have some important deals in the pipeline, but they can’t be reflected by a name.” :shocked:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)