Alex Sandro (41 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
The way he played this season.. his effort and focus was pathetic, so I'd all for selling him for 45M +.

But there are not many options out there, and I think it's understated how vital are quick and offensive fullbacks for elite teams. Overlapping = spacing, which is the most important aspect of today's game.

So I'd rather keep him unless there is a real will to invest on someone good for the positon. Bernat looks like the perfect fit (haven't see him play in 2 yrs though): contract running out, excellent relations with Bayern, player not demanded on the market right now.

So if it was Sandro 45M+ for Bernat 15/20M I'd be good with it.

But for god's sake, DON'T BUY DARMIAN to be a starter.

He actually could be useful as a backup though, with Spinazzolla as the fringe 5th player of the position (LB: Bernat, Darmian; RB: Cuadrado, DS)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Offer him a new contract and if he accepts no questions asked, no doubt etc I'd be very happy he stays. But if he's still hesitating and looking towards EPL let him go. Brazillians have been very known for problematic attitude and once they shut down and lose motivation it's over.

If he's leaving my ideal scenario would be a swap with Chelsea. Sandro and 10-15 million for Morata and Emerson Palmieri.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Selling AS is just pathetic... and if we get in return 30m + darmian it would be glorious... almost like 28m + MDS for hungrierthanever
The scary part is us selling AS, it gets even scarier know that Asa is leaving too, the scariest part is getting Darmian as well.
From Alves and Licht and Alex Sandro Evra, we go to Spinazola Darmian and MDS Cuads. Such a downgrade!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)