Alex Sandro (31 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If we could somehow convince him to stay , it would be fucking fantastic. It would also make Darmian signing more acceptable. Darmian, DeS, Spinazzola, Sandro is a very acceptable group of fullbacks going into next season.

Otherwise we'll have 4 mid-card jabroni's at full-back next year and we will talking about how awful our fullback situation is just like we've been doing with the midfield for a couple of seasons now.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
We convinced him to stay last season and we got a dud. Asamoah, uncharacteristically, played good enough to cover for that. Maybe a wage increase will improve his performances? :boh: Considering our options, a dud Sandro looks a better option than others currently.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
So he would stay with us because we need him now that his supposed replacement got injured? And ignoring that maybe, just maybe, he also has some ungodly offers abroad?

I have to see it myself to believe it.

We are talking about a guy who just played his worst season because we forced him to stay. Now multiply that x2.

We will need to extend asamoah to cover him too just in case, because this sandro guy will put up a show again in the upcoming season

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
So he would stay with us because we need him now that his supposed replacement got injured? And ignoring that maybe, just maybe, he also has some ungodly offers abroad?

I have to see it myself to believe it.

We are talking about a guy who just played his worst season because we forced him to stay. Now multiply that x2.

We will need to extend asamoah to cover him too just in case, because this sandro guy will put up a show again in the upcoming season
His worst season was still better than Asamoah's best season. We should keep him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Kojo's first two seasons with us under Conte he was a mile better than this Alex Sandro.

Alex Sandro is a concern whether he stays or leaves. Having a really talented player just coasting along is absolutely pointless, he ends up worse than a 'good' player like Asamoah who puts a shift in. What do people want to keep a half-assed Alex Sandro for, so he looks good on their FIFA/FM squads, player bragging rights with internet fans, the eternal hope for a return to form? He was going through the motions for almost an entire season, there's clearly something wrong here and it needs sorting one way or another.

He was my favourite player last season and I'm not a knee-jerker, but most of what I saw was unacceptable. Nothing pisses me off more than talented players trying to do just enough, and we carried a few this season like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)