Alex Sandro (122 Viewers)

May 11, 2018
Juventino[RUS];5740146 said:
You cant be this stupid - name me any left footed players that are good or decent with their right foot, while I can name you dozens of right footed players that are good/decent with their left foot - Hamsik, Son, De Bruyne, Perisic, Eriksen, Draxler, also fullbacks D'ambrosio, Darmian, Zappacosta, Danilo and so and so on
Dembele from Barcelona is naturally left footed with a really good right foot. Simone Verdi too. That's about it though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5740146 said:
You cant be this stupid - name me any left footed players that are good or decent with their right foot, while I can name you dozens of right footed players that are good/decent with their left foot - Hamsik, Son, De Bruyne, Perisic, Eriksen, Draxler, Ribery, also fullbacks D'ambrosio, Darmian, De Scgilio, Zappacosta, Danilo and so and so on, it's the way nature of the humans works
Are you able to support your claims with soem valid data or scientific research?

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Based on what he showed this season, then I hardly see why he deserves to be called up for the WC. As a matter of fact, I don't even think he is Juve material in his current state.

Trouble is, quality leftbacks are hard to come by.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not called up for the World Cup.
Trying to fool his club the entire season and now is out of thr world cup.
Should have put in better shifts with his club. At least give the Brazil coach the idea that he was at least trying.

It’s not like max didn’t offer him chances. Sandro has only himself to blame.

- - - Updated - - -

In any case, his value took a nose dive today. Lol good luck fetching 50m+

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The real question is
Who is this Fagner player that was called up

Unlucky for Sandro but was very inconsistent this year, I have no doubts that he will be moving this summer

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He has no-one to blame but himself.

Has put in pathetic performances for most of the season, barely looked bothered and it’s clear he’s not happy to be here.

It sucks that his non-selection for the NT will hurt his market value, but he put himself and the club in this position.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Marcelo and Felipe Luis.. Cmon?

It's two of the absolute best LBs in the world. Sandro is on level with Luis and got unlucky, but TBH I would have left Sandro out as well.

Marcelo will play all the games anyway.

But why didnt they go with Fabinho at all? Even for a very vague RB position..

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Marcelo is the attacking LB and Luis is the defending option. There's no need to take AS if they have Marcelo.

The Donkey

Dec 7, 2017
The real question is
Who is this Fagner player that was called up

Unlucky for Sandro but was very inconsistent this year, I have no doubts that he will be moving this summer
Fagner, Renato Augusto and Tison played under Tite at club level and he trust them. They are not the best options for sure but Brazilian coaches are like this.
Rafinha(Bayern) still better than Fagner. Fabinho(Monaco) or Arthur(Gremio) are better than Renato Augusto and i would call Malcom or David Neres instead of Tison.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Marcelo and Felipe Luis.. Cmon?

It's two of the absolute best LBs in the world. Sandro is on level with Luis and got unlucky, but TBH I would have left Sandro out as well.

Marcelo will play all the games anyway.

But why didnt they go with Fabinho at all? Even for a very vague RB position..
yep, didnt even notice hes not there. Allan as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)