Alex Sandro (105 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Maybe will be the last straw for him to abandon ship?

I bet he must be thinking that if he went to the epl right now would have been preparing his bags for russia.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
why is it that so many RBs can play on the left side, but i cant think of a (left footed) LB that can play on the right. i dont see why AS wouldnt be able to play on the right for example, his right foot isnt that bad

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
why is it that so many RBs can play on the left side, but i cant think of a (left footed) LB that can play on the right. i dont see why AS wouldnt be able to play on the right for example, his right foot isnt that bad
Because most of football players ain't Einsteins. :boh:

Mar 9, 2006
For right handed people its easier to use their left hand/foot than for left handed people to use their right hand/foot, just think about Messi, Dybala, Robben etc.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Juventino[RUS];5740133 said:
For right handed people its easier to use their left hand/foot than for left handed people to use their right hand/foot, just think about Messi, Dybala, Robben etc.
Yeah.

No.

It's just that fans only bitch about left footed players right foots and completely ignore right footed players whose left foot sucks just as bad.

Mar 9, 2006
Yeah.

No.

It's just that fans only bitch about left footed players right foots and completely ignore right footed players whose left foot sucks just as bad.
You cant be this stupid - name me any left footed players that are good or decent with their right foot, while I can name you dozens of right footed players that are good/decent with their left foot - Hamsik, Son, De Bruyne, Perisic, Eriksen, Draxler, Ribery, also fullbacks D'ambrosio, Darmian, De Scgilio, Zappacosta, Danilo and so and so on, it's the way nature of the humans works

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 103)