Alex Sandro (66 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
why u think is so quiet hustini?
Few want to admit this guy had a disastrous season compared to last year. Asamoah has had a much better season. That says it all. I can't stand how often Asa plays it safe when passing...but I'll take that over horrid defending like we saw on the first goal.

My guess for the U-turn in performance is he wants out. I can't recall when a player had such an extended run of poor performances. But people will complain about our "selling policy" when if in fact he does want out, you see now why the club opts to sell rather than force a player to honor their agreement because "we're Juve ffs".

Now we see why. Because we end up having a great player going through the motions wasting our time.

I'll get blasted for this post. Hell, someone might even tell me to do everyone a favor and kill myself. Because, you know, that's the reaction you get when someone doesn't agree with you. :tup:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Absolutely sell this summer. I don't trust him that he will go back to his old form if we pay him more money because he was so unprofessional this year + Brazillians have always had this problem where they stop caring and ruin their careers way too early.

Not many great LBs on the market so I would go for two really good ones - Spinazzola and ask for Emerson + cash from Chelsea for Sandro.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Few want to admit this guy had a disastrous season compared to last year. Asamoah has had a much better season. That says it all. I can't stand how often Asa plays it safe when passing...but I'll take that over horrid defending like we saw on the first goal.

My guess for the U-turn in performance is he wants out. I can't recall when a player had such an extended run of poor performances. But people will complain about our "selling policy" when if in fact he does want out, you see now why the club opts to sell rather than force a player to honor their agreement because "we're Juve ffs".

Now we see why. Because we end up having a great player going through the motions wasting our time.

I'll get blasted for this post. Hell, someone might even tell me to do everyone a favor and kill myself. Because, you know, that's the reaction you get when someone doesn't agree with you. :tup:
That has become the trend in this forum but mods seems to be ok with it @Mark @GordoDeCentral . Would be good if you guys started giving infractions to users who troll posters who doesnt agree with them...derailing threads and insulting people with sarcasm. You know who they are.

And yes, you are right in all what u said.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Absolutely sell this summer. I don't trust him that he will go back to his old form if we pay him more money because he was so unprofessional this year + Brazillians have always had this problem where they stop caring and ruin their careers way too early.

Not many great LBs on the market so I would go for two really good ones - Spinazzola and ask for Emerson + cash from Chelsea for Sandro.
Emerson is also Brazilian btw. The fact that he represents your beloved Azzurri doesn't negate the fact that he was born Brazilian.

Emerson and Spinazzola are decent to good, but I wouldn't classify them as really good.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,548
    That has become the trend in this forum but mods seems to be ok with it @Mark @GordoDeCentral . Would be good if you guys started giving infractions to users who troll posters who doesnt agree with them...derailing threads and insulting people with sarcasm. You know who they are.

it's being done daily.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    That 1:1 wasn't that easy to defend, wouldn't call it error. Could have done better, sure, but it's easy to look bad in that situation for a fullback.

If you wanna criticise him for that, you should also give him props for the build up play that led to Dybalas 1:0.

- - - Updated - - -

A quick check reveals, that most player threads are rather quiet at the moment.
    Also not sure how Inactivity in a player thread (...on tuz) indicates that said player has had a bad performance, you know that's not how this place works :p

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013

I'm very loud when it comes to our selling policy but you won't hear a peep out of me if we sell this mental midget.

Pathetic how he has just shut down this season. He has it comfy as fuck at Juve as a full back/wing back. Got babied into the team and then was given the perfect conditions to do his thing.

Can't wait until he finds out what life is like in a competitive league where fans will shit all over him when he inevitably gets caught out by *Insert rapid winger here* abusing his ass on the reg.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Another disastrous game, clear as day that he wants out and has been like this all season long. No issue at all if we sell him. Should have just sold him to Chelsea for €50m or whatever when we had the chance.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
    I 100% hope we sell Sandro this summer if an offer of 60+ mil euros arrives from England or Psg. Would give us some financial muscle to upgrade this squad, especially in the midfield.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    What did i miss, is he tuz's newly crowned scapegoat?
    He is not a scapegoat but it is obvious from the beginning of the season that he is under performing. In fact for his level he has been extremely terrible and not only performance wise but his attitude too, he never seemed to care one bit. He is not being blamed for anything to be a scapegoat, the fans have just got fed up of his nonchalance.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Another disastrous game, clear as day that he wants out and has been like this all season long. No issue at all if we sell him. Should have just sold him to Chelsea for €50m or whatever when we had the chance.
    Problem is his value is likely going down this season so yeah, you might be onto something about last summer.

- - - Updated - - -

He is not a scapegoat but it is obvious from the beginning of the season that he is under performing. In fact for his level he has been extremely terrible and not only performance wise but his attitude too, he never seemed to care one bit. He is not being blamed for anything to be a scapegoat, the fans have just got fed up of his nonchalance.
    :agree:

Man, the Sandro of last year was insane. Such a crazy turn we witnessed this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Calma

Let em work.

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
    Alex Sandro is having an awful season.
    If he doesn't commit foul (a lot of yellow cards) he lost the ball.
    Everything he's doing lately is sh*t

I rather play with Asamoah this days.
    And hope Marotta finds a replacement for that place, because Asamoah is leaving to Inter.

Hope we sell A. Sandro.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I think he had two really good games all season, a few decent and making a contribution. Stats are one thing but generally starting players will have at least decent stats in a team who are top of the league. He's playing well within himself and I can't accept that from any player. Then again I see others playing within themselves getting even better stats, so maybe it's a wider issue.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I think he had two really good games all season, a few decent and making a contribution. Stats are one thing but generally starting players will have at least decent stats in a team who are top of the league. He's playing well within himself and I can't accept that from any player. Then again I see others playing within themselves getting even better stats, so maybe it's a wider issue.
    What do you think the wider issue is?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)