Alex Sandro (115 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Juventus wanna replace Alex Sandro with freaking Bernat? :rofl: That would be dreadful for you guys.
@DAiDEViL knows why I say this as well.
Cause he sucks...especially at defending, which is quite the weakness for a defender if you ask me.

May GOAT Pep take him to Man City if he's so good. Like if Bayern would have ever considered him if it wasn't for Pep asking for him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Juventus wanna replace Alex Sandro with freaking Bernat? :rofl: That would be dreadful for you guys.
@DAiDEViL knows why I say this as well.
Funny thing is I expect worse down grade then even bernat.

This like selling Vidal and replacing him with fucking Khedira.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The only thing Beppe and co. are interested is the annual shareholders meeting to explain the positive economic results .Meanwhile we will win scudettos but never even approach the strength of the big guns of European football in the names of Real,Farsa and Bayern.....at least.Having beated Barca 3-0 last year and playing in two CL finals in two years but never winning them , doesn't help to change the feeling about this at all.Every fucking year we sell some of the our best players.That sucks.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The only think Beppe and co. are interested is annual shareholders meeting to explainthe positive economic results .Meanwhile we will win scudettos but never even approach the strength of the big guns of European football in the names of Real,Farsa and Bayern.....at least.Having beated Barca 3-0 last year and playing in two CL finals in two years but never winning them , doesn't help to change the feeling about this at all.Every fucking year we sell some of the our best players.That sucks.
Thought you'd get used to it by now bro. Told you not to get attached.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
We are used to being treated like Sampdoria by our board :agree: And some humanoid fans even appreciate
That sounds awful. Marotta cant let go of his nature it seems.

- - - Updated - - -

Cause he sucks...especially at defending, which is quite the weakness for a defender if you ask me.

May GOAT Pep take him to Man City if he's so good. Like if Bayern would have ever considered him if it wasn't for Pep asking for him.
Yeah, he sucks big time. Cant wait for him to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

Sad thing is it wouldnt be completely surprising at all
I mean look at his positioning, he was one of the biggest reasons we got in trouble in Sevilla. The clip dont even show it 10% as why, but if you rewatched the match, he would stand out as the worst player with ease.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny thing is I expect worse down grade then even bernat.

This like selling Vidal and replacing him with $#@!ing Khedira.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Its worse if you ask me. Khedira is at least a decent player from time to time, Bernat is just.. Trash.

Apr 19, 2007
We could've deployed a 433 like this:

Costa - Higuain - Dybala
Matuidi - Bentancur - Khedira
Sandro - Chiello - Barzagli - MDS
Buffon​

In such case, only Dybala would've played out of position, which he already does anyway.
That could have worked but also could have had the same result. Not sure what formation would have given us the advantage but that wouldnt have been bad. Im not sure we had to many option to really play with. Also Marcelo vs Dybala isnt a matchup Max wanted to have im sure. Dybala could have been trapped back just like Costa was

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)