Alex Sandro (144 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He has a long way until he hits last year's performance. I dont know what happened to him, but this season he is playing like shit. I hope to see better from him soon.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What a cross.

What a world of difference we see when we actually have players playing in the right positions that can cross the ball.

What a header from Cuads.

What a cross from MDS to backpost for Matuidi.

What.A.Time.To.Be.Alive.

- - - Updated - - -

2 goals from crosses.

Holy shit.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Dunno what's happened to him. Too many mentally weak players in our team at the moment.

As the old saying goes, form is temporary, class is permanent.

Having said that, at least he set up the winner with a stupendous cross.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Dunno what's happened to him. Too many mentally weak players in our team at the moment.

As the old saying goes, form is temporary, class is permanent.

Having said that, at least he set up the winner with a stupendous cross.
:agree: I was thinking to myself watching the game today that we need a Roy Keane type character in this team. Not necessarily in his particular position, but someone who can shake the team up, emphasise who they are playing for and what's expected of them. We need someone to step up and be able to give their teammates a verbal kick up the arse when it's needed.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
we had two such players and sold them both this season
I'm not sure Bonbon was that sort of player. Who else from last season were you thinking of?

DP, Pirlo and Vidal were. They lifted the team with their mentality and performances.
In the past Dechamps, Conte and Davids were certainly that sort of player. Atm Buffon is to a certain extent but you can only do so much in goals.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I'm not sure Bonbon was that sort of player. Who else from last season were you thinking of?

DP, Pirlo and Vidal were. They lifted the team with their mentality and performances.
In the past Dechamps, Conte and Davids were certainly that sort of player. Atm Buffon is to a certain extent but you can only do so much in goals.
Alves

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Binucci was not able to pump himself without his garlics, so dont even mention him.

Alves, it seems he wasnt all that fussed about being with us, so i dont know if i have to totally believe in what he says.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 134)