Alex Sandro (10 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
#TS: A bid of €70m from #CFC to #Juve for #AlexSandro, rumoured in the British press has never been confirmed by Juve. Not even unofficially.

#TS: The player's will becomes crucial in case of a possible transfer. #Marotta is persuading #AlexSandro to postpone his delay by one year.

#TS: #Juve have rejected #CFC's bid of €60m for #AlexSandro. They're working to renew him for €5m net. #CFC have offered €8m net to the Brazilian DF
Trying to convince him to postpone by one year sounds very weak stance as well

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Sure but Camo was borderline legal action, Trez didnt go nearly as far

Just wanting to say, of all foreign players, after Nedved Trez was the easyest to keep
What about Robert Kovač? I dont remember any fuss from him, but i didnt follow Juve nearly as much as i do now, apart from watching games, so i have missed a lot of stuff

Aug 2, 2005
You have to be $#@!ing idiot if you want to justify sale of Sandro because of 70m , $#@! off please , we are going to spend 100m+ will we trying to find adequate replacement for him .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yup. it is not necessary that if/when we spend more that we get an equal player.
we could buy Marcelo and he may not fit well.

we should keep him at all cost until he force his way out.

we should make it very clear that if you sign here u will only be sold if and only if the club assess that you are on the market.

Apr 19, 2007
Ye of so little faith. To say we cant find a replacement is silly. What if we get Darmian for 15? Not neaar as good but then we buy Bernadechi with money as well? Cant replace Zidane? What about Buffon Nedved and Thuram? Moggi did this some times as well but because we aere so strong financially we didnt have to di it often to make the team better. We are in a fickle place and need to constantly build strength bpth financially and in our team. Remember that ASA started just a few years ago and now he is deemed terrible and not to our standard. Its not because he fell off the map but our team is that much stronger in every area. Not many areas are less quality than they were before the sells started

Aug 2, 2005
Ye of so little faith. To say we cant find a replacement is silly. What if we get Darmian for 15? Not neaar as good but then we buy Bernadechi with money as well? Cant replace Zidane? What about Buffon Nedved and Thuram? Moggi did this some times as well but because we aere so strong financially we didnt have to di it often to make the team better. We are in a fickle place and need to constantly build strength bpth financially and in our team. Remember that ASA started just a few years ago and now he is deemed terrible and not to our standard. Its not because he fell off the map but our team is that much stronger in every area. Not many areas are less quality than they were before the sells started
we only got hugely better in Attack.. and it is not like current Dybala is better than Tevez.

anyway.. my point that we may not be lucky with the replacement whether proven player or a gamble that seems as someone with highly promising quality (Spinazolla, Conti, etc).

it also seems more realistic that we are not a top team not even close...
while top teams declares they are in the CL to win it.
Allegri every now and then says we should always be in the last 8. not sure if it is just a statement to release pressure but it is for sure not what Top clubs says every CL.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,656
    Ceccarini also claims that the player never officially asked for a transfer
    did you read about Chelsea wanting to take advantage of us and offering only 45m? LOL

- - - Updated - - -

PSG want Alex Sandro. - GDM

LOL

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    did you read about Chelsea wanting to take advantage of us and offering only 45m? LOL

- - - Updated - - -

PSG want Alex Sandro. - GDM

LOL

OH we should act like that falcon lover owner of PSG treats us,Matuidi etc.For them the price is 85 mil and Matuidi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)