Alex Sandro (22 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
If i was a Bayern, Barca or RM fan i wouldn't have to sweat about selling key players each summer.

There management will come out and say "we won't sell" - case closed.

No "...but if the player want's to leave" shit that keeps the rumor alive til the transfer window closes.
We're not in the same category as the teams mentioned. BIG clubs do not sell their key players every season. There are no two ways about this.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Why would we sell him even if he wants to leave, his contract isn't expiring next year or the year after ?

Keep him, and he'll be ready to play at the start of the season even if he isn't happy. he's a professional at the prime of his carrer and he wouldn't want to sit on the bench.

We are tempted by the offer that's my opinion, if not it would be easy to keep him.

Jul 13, 2010
Why would we sell him even if he wants to leave, his contract isn't expiring next year or the year after ?

Keep him, and he'll be ready to play at the start of the season even if he isn't happy. he's a professional at the prime of his carrer and he wouldn't want to sit on the bench.

We are tempted by the offer that's my opinion, if not it would be easy to keep him.
but you know juve never keeps players against their will as marotta states that every summer 10 times, and yet you manage to create a post out of nothing just because lol

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Cause if he wants out, the moment we receive an inflated offer is a good moment to sell.

70 mil for a fullback. lol.

If Sandro wants out, now is the moment. But if we can convince him to stay, chelsea can offer double and face a shut door

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Cause if he wants out, the moment we receive an inflated offer is a good moment to sell.

If Sandro wants out, now is the moment. But if we can convince him to stay, chelsea can offer double and face a shut door
And spend another 10 years searching for a quality LB, he's easily a top 3 at a position where there isn't many top players.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
And spend another 10 years searching for a quality LB, he's easily a top 3 at a position where there isn't many top players.
Ye thats why i'm saying if he doesnt want out, Chelsea can offer tripple digits and i'd offer them a bigger dildo.

If he does want out, he wont renew. (we also cant give LOL contracts, cause finances)

If he wont renew, you gotto sell at his peak value.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

If Alex Sandro was happy here and Chelsea came in with a €140m offer we wouldn't sell him?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Are you fucking kidding me!!? I'm sick of people thinking this. We have Spinazzola coming back. He's more if not a better replacement at LB.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Remember when Marotta was crap at selling cause he couldnt get rid of players unwanting to leave ?
Because said players were shite and no one wanted them.

If Alex Sandro was happy here and we'd recieve a €140m offer from Chelsea, Beppe, the great man himself, would go to the locker room and shit into Alex Sandro's locker to make him unhappy.

Mar 10, 2009
If we receive a world record braking offer for a defender,and the player has no interest in leaving, we'll tell them to go $#@! themselves

We wont push out key players cause the price is right.
Dude one of the reasons why players have no interest in staying, is because we keep selling our best players. It'll become a never ending cycle, until we put our footdown. It's no coincidence that none of our top players wanted to leave between 2012-2014, but once we opened the door in 2015, players believed there was no future here.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
You have to be fucking idiot if you want to justify sale of Sandro because of 70m , fuck off please , we are going to spend 100m+ will we trying to find adequate replacement for him .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Juventus don't want to sell Alex Sandro. [CorSport]
Juventus determined to keep Alex Sandro & are working on a renewal for him [GdS]
Juventus have no intentions to sell Alex Sandro this summer. [Sky]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)