Alex Sandro (29 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We should go full crazy with them. Demand Kante for Alex Sandro and see how they react.

Hazard would be even better
Kante sucks, Matic is better

- - - Updated - - -

I'd rather take Gary Cahill (a ready made Bonucci replacement) and Baba Rahman (potential to be better than Alex Sandro) off them if possible.
Alonso for me. Knows the league and how to win

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
We are becoming basically a small selling club that sells our best players after we fail every year in Europe, it's becoming laughable really, why are we doing this???? When's the last time we signed a top cl player?????? And do not say either Tevez or Higuain, as their cl goal to game ratio is absoloutly a joke. Tevez at least proved him self, Higuain? Top player? Not even close. I mean $#@! me, Quags had a better CL goal ratio in 12-13 than Higuain did this year. (Quags 4 goals in 7 games, 4 of which he was a sub. Higuain 5 goals in 12....all starts..2 of which were vs zagreb) The ONLY way selling Sandro or Bonucci will be justified, is if we bring in an ACTUAL top player, like Verratti or Isco and DOuglas, other than that, we're taking 6 steps backwards. We're losing the best 2 fullbacks in Europe and the names that will replace them I can't take seriously. First Vidal, then Pogba, now Sandro, next year will be Dybala, this is the new juve, and I'm ashamed. Now of course there's gona be those deluded morons that reply to this calling all this bs and say "we won the past 6 serie a what're you talking about" Yea buddy keep telling yourself that, we can win this weak serie a the next 10 years with no effort, won't matter 1 bit if we don't have a CL to go with it, until then, we are the failure selling club of Europe, and I cannot wait for the day we turn it around

Juzvn

Jun 4, 2008
Like i said, Mendy from Monaco will be our top target, we Will try to done deal it soon. If we cant, we will just bring Spinazzola back from loan, who will otherwise stay at Atalanta for another year. Also, forgot to mention one thing, we will ask Chelsea about the availability of Matic when we meet them to finalize the deal
Make sense for me since we have been following Mendy even before signing Sandro. I just wonder if Beppe can pull a double hits with Fabinho coming as well. If not I would be extremely disappointed with Sandro sale.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Hello ,he is asking for 12 mil.net at Bayern.It's a 5 million more than Pipita earns here.....

- - - Updated - - -

Okay Zizi ,don't delay,who is the guy,I mean the player.......?

- - - Updated - - -

Well we don't have that much BEST players to lose them every summer.....
BS. He would never ever earn more than Lewa. Specially cuz the polish came for free and Lewa isn't anywhere close to that

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Make sense for me since we have been following Mendy even before signing Sandro. I just wonder if Beppe can pull a double hits with Fabinho coming as well. If not I would be extremely disappointed with Sandro sale.
So according to this news we'll sign another LB mendy (I will bet right now his price won't be less than 40-50 mil) to replace Sandro who we'll probably sell for around 55/60 mil. Now that's make a lot of sence !

Pretty much every summer story replacing a quality player who proved he function extremely well in our team with another player who we'll take a gamble on while spending all the money we made from the selling process.

:tup: quality strategy Marotta, keep the good work

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
[video=twitter;879571903102369792]https://twitter.com/khaledalnouss1/status/879571903102369792[/video]

[video=twitter;879573716442660864]https://twitter.com/khaledalnouss1/status/879573716442660864[/video]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 26)