Alex Sandro (128 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Much bigger football stars went down to B with us and these Brazilian muppets just run away after just 1 or 2 seasons.

Where the fuck are loyality and dignity gone these days?

mondo1

May 14, 2006
People really trying to justify his sale??? Honestly speaking if we sell him we are a feeder club. Every season we sell 1-2 of our best players, doesn't matter why we did. No top teams sells it's best assets

Really hope we sell dybala though .... hopefully someone is stupid enough to offer 80 mil

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
My fratello from Turin says its a matter of days now. We accepted Chelseas offer and are waiting to sign a replacement 1st to make it official. Mendy is priority, Spinazzola the alternative

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
If his GROSS salary is 8 mil then he is earning like Khedira/Alves......,not sure about this.He was earning more at Barcelona why he would earn less at Arsenal???
Idk but I bet he would get a salary quite similar to the ones Pipa and Paulo have. Specially if he ends in BM

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventino[RUS];5553630 said:
Marcello?
Not him, i dont want to reveal his name. Hes a very well known businessman that is very close to the Elkanns and Agnelli. He tells me a lot of news before they are official, just check my posts from last summer

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why do we keep Fake Melo around? He's the definition of cringe. Only seems to pop up when we are about to sell a player, like the Harbinger of Doom, the epitome of a fake fan. It's as if he's only here to rub it in and gloat about his beloved red cunts.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Why do we keep Fake Melo around? He's the definition of cringe. Only seems to pop up when we are about to sell a player, like the Harbinger of Doom, the epitome of a fake fan. It's as if he's only here to rub it in and gloat about his beloved red cunts.
:agree:

Obvious troll is obvious, pls perma ban

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Idk but I bet he would get a salary quite similar to the ones Pipa and Paulo have. Specially if he ends in BM
Hello ,he is asking for 12 mil.net at Bayern.It's a 5 million more than Pipita earns here.....

- - - Updated - - -

Not him, i dont want to reveal his name. Hes a very well known businessman that is very close to the Elkanns and Agnelli. He tells me a lot of news before they are official, just check my posts from last summer
Okay Zizi ,don't delay,who is the guy,I mean the player.......?

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly it's not a surprise at all. I was half expecting it too. In fact, from now in we should just assume that we're going to lose at least one of our best players every summer.
Well we don't have that much BEST players to lose them every summer.....

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hello ,he is asking for 12 mil.net at Bayern.It's a 5 million more than Pipita earns here.....

- - - Updated - - -

Okay Zizi ,don't delay,who is the guy,I mean the player.......?

- - - Updated - - -

Well we don't have that much BEST players to lose them every summer.....
Like i said, Mendy from Monaco will be our top target, we Will try to done deal it soon. If we cant, we will just bring Spinazzola back from loan, who will otherwise stay at Atalanta for another year. Also, forgot to mention one thing, we will ask Chelsea about the availability of Matic when we meet them to finalize the deal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 124)