Alex Sandro (133 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Sell him already, dont want this to drag for months till signs in august 20 and then we end up panic buying last minute some lazio fullback and start with Asamoah.

LordBendtner

Promising Lord
Jan 6, 2015
I have a thought, Sandro has been great for us and one of the most consistent players Yes. He has been a good defender indeed, but where he really has been performing for us is on the offence. Now I would argue that Sandro is a versitile player, good in defending and good in attack but not perfect in any. My thought is, say he leaves for Chelsea, instead we get a proper LB defender with the soul purpose of defending, while we finally get a proper attacking winger like D. Costa of the ones rumored. That way we'll have two players perfect for their positions. So maybe this probable scenario is a better suit for us, what y'all think?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I have a thought, Sandro has been great for us and one of the most consistent players Yes. He has been a good defender indeed, but where he really has been performing for us is on the offence. Now I would argue that Sandro is a versitile player, good in defending and good in attack but not perfect in any. My thought is, say he leaves for Chelsea, instead we get a proper LB defender with the soul purpose of defending, while we finally get a proper attacking winger like D. Costa of the ones rumored. That way we'll have two players perfect for their positions. So maybe this probable scenario is a better suit for us, what y'all think?
No fuck off

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
That's ridiculous, the link between defence and attack will be destroyed, plus FBs with attacking qualities add so much extra in the final third of the pitch.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think this could be the way. Because replacing sandro is impossible to be honest. No matter who we bring there..he will be cack compared to sandro.

So what we must do is to focus all the budget we get from sandro... to get a wc winger to compensate.

If we sell sandro...buy someone else in his place who is good at defending and passing the ball...and go balls deep for ALEXIS SANCHEZ.

if not...this will be a fail.

Jan 22, 2016
Instead of buying shits like lemina, hernandez, Rincon, zaza and Etc We should have kept our key players like Vidal, Pogba and Tevez.
I can't imagine us getting destroyed in the final with those guys in our team. We are making a big big mistake by taking this road. We are loosing a golden opportunity to win the CL unfortunately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 128)