Alex Sandro (48 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I don't think people will agree with me, but IMO this is worse than Pogba leaving. Wrong timing, wrong position to fill, every single thing is wrong.
Oh, this is far worse.

At least Pogba had a history with Man U. I don't even know how Sandro and Chelsea are connected in such a way that he would ask for a transfer to them.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I don't think people will agree with me, but IMO this is worse than Pogba leaving. Wrong timing, wrong position to fill, every single thing is wrong.
Pogba's was also very wrong. His market value was way higher and he was much more marketable which could only help us with building Juve's brand. Now it's all on Dybala's shoulders. At the time we were missing a CM yet we sold Pogba and replaced him with Pjanic, leaving the previously identified void still there.

Both are poor sales regardless of the money we got/will get.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
At least we kept Pogba and Vidal 4 years, now we sell players after 2 seasons with us.

Next thing we know we buy a player in June and sell him in January.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Well Sandro is nowhere near the quality Marcelo guarantees and had an abysmal final, two of Real goals came from his side. Good riddance for a record breaking fee for a LB.

too soon? :shifty:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I would hate to see him leave.
But if he really turned new contract down.
Then why shouldn't we sell his ass.
Yes, he is top3 LB.
But if he really wants to go I prefer not to have such player in the team.
Seller club mentality? Just common sense.
Ofcourse we should try to convince him, but if he's really wants to leave I don't know how one would want such a player in his team.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I would hate to see him leave.
But if he really turned new contract down.
Then why shouldn't we sell his ass.
Yes, he is top3 LB.
But if he really wants to go I prefer not to have such player in the team.
Seller club mentality? Just common sense.
Ofcourse we should try to convince him, but if he's really wants to leave I don't know how one would want such a player in his team.
Not every player is like Dani Alves. They are professionals. it's their job. he might moan for a few weeks but then he'll get over it and start performing again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 45)