Alex Sandro (58 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
And if that doesn't work, get every penny that you can, and wait until August 31st to do the transfer. After all, if we REALLY don't need the money, then we should not be in a rush to sell.
Exactly.

if he is forcing his was out with that contract,,, then do not hesitate to ask for a lot of money..as it put us in a dire need for a LB...soemthing that even money will not be able to find as easily.

Sandro must understand this and do not bitsh

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I already made my mind with the vidal and pogba sales.

Now this confirms it. We cant force our best players to stay because of wage demands. Its the reality, harsh as hell.
At least Pogba was a Raiola guy and it was a record transfer going home etc. So it was kinda a unique situation. Vidal had the drunk driving accident. Alex Sandro would seal our reputation as a selling club.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Can we get this pathetic charade out of the way already. It will be hilarious to see us scramble for RB and LB signings when its already tough as fuck to get he CM and wingers we need in this hyper overinflated market.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
And if that doesn't work, get every penny that you can, and wait until August 31st to do the transfer. After all, if we REALLY don't need the money, then we should not be in a rush to sell.
I rather have a worldclass LB for 3 more seasons and let him go for free, than €70m that will buy you close to nothing nowadays.

Even Dortmund kept Lewandowski when he was in his last year, instead of taking €25m.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I already made my mind with the vidal and pogba sales.

Now this confirms it. We cant force our best players to stay because of wage demands. Its the reality, harsh as hell.
As I've said , we are in between an elite club and a tier 2 club and our finances reflect on it. We're neither rich enough to be considered an elite club nor poor enough to be called a feeder team. We're exactly in between.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We should simply reject the sale. We don't need the money, we need a proper LB so much more than those 60-70m. Before even the mercato started we already downgraded on the RB and now the same on LB? Who are we? A charity making wishes come true? AS has 3 years of contract, we should keep him and sell in a year if he pushes again for the sale.

Every Summer those 'asked to leave' fuck up our mercato. Or maybe it's the management that decides to sell just to have the funds to reinvest?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I rather have a worldclass LB for 3 more seasons and let him go for free, than €70m that will buy you close to nothing nowadays.

Even Dortmund kept Lewandowski when he was in his last year, instead of taking €25m.
I have a question in regards to your response.

If 70 million can buy Chelsea a worldclass LB, then how can 70 million buy us nothing?

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
No way in hell we'll get $70M for him. :lol2: You all know Marotta. 50M something at best.
So, 25M profit for the world's arguably best LB (with a contract til 2020).
Fuckin pathetic.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Gently remember him he has a contract running til 2020.
But but he kindly ask to leave and we can't reject that ,"only if player want's to go he will leave",bullshit.And watch and see ,won't be a penny more than 56 m.eur....

- - - Updated - - -

I have a question in regards to your response.

If 70 million can buy Chelsea a worldclass LB, then how can 70 million buy us nothing?
First of all it would never be a 70 mil,second who would you gonna buy,I am just curious,and for what amount.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)