Alex Sandro (44 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Fucking roflmao this guy.

Tevez : Oy beppe i need to return to mommy in argentina. Didnt bother returning from vacation.
Pirlo : lol beppe i'm quitting professional football
Vidal : ffs beppe, i want to booze my fucking brains out. Than proceeded to tell in tears how happy he was that he was finally at a big club
Pogba : dab dab beppe ho, i need dis money for sho. Made an entire campaign about him joining fagchester united.

What player did we ever fucking 'pushed out' ? They all had serious reasons to go or wanted out.
Don't try to be a smart ass as always and change your mind every three minutes... No club is acting in selling like we do.
Ribery had VERY serious reasons for leaving Bayern when Real approached him but Bayern said "fuck off Ribery with your serious reasons"You are staying.
The same goes with Lewandowski.Bayern even threatened to sue any club who will try to start negotiations with him irrelevant of the sum.
Draxler wants desperately to join juve last year ,even had a contract with us but Germans say no...
Matuidi want's to come last year but the owner of PSG put a veto to his transfer to us.
Not to mention Spanish clubs Real/Barca.
Shall I continue?
So ,do yourself a favor and don't write nonsense.
Including Pirlo who felt that he is done here and Tevez are ridiculous examples that you try to imply.
How do you know the story of Vidal?Officially is that he wanted to win CL and he asked for a transfer and we granted that for a peanut money.
And also Pogba isn't a good example .

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Allegri said shortly after the final that he wants to get there again next year and this time win it, following Bayern model (2010,2012,2013). Well now it is the time to drawn a line in the sand and the players: listen if any you motherfuckers want to leave you can go and fuck yourselves. We are reinforcing this team and our only objective is to bring the CL cup. Fuck Seria A, fuck Coppa Italia. All you are gonna think all day is Champions League football.

Then you go to the press and tell every team out there to stick their $$$$$ up their ass because we aint selling nobody so don't fucking dare approaching one of our players. We are kicking everybody asses next year in Europe.

And finally you put the money where your mouth is and get the players you need. Period.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Don't try to be a smart ass as always and change your mind every three minutes... No club is acting in selling like we do.
Ribery had VERY serious reasons for leaving Bayern when Real approached him but Bayern said "fuck off Ribery with your serious reasons"You are staying.
The same goes with Lewandowski.Bayern even threatened to sue any club who will try to start negotiations with him irrelevant of the sum.
Draxler wants desperately to join juve last year ,even had a contract with us but Germans say no...
Matuidi want's to come last year but the owner of PSG put a veto to his transfer to us.
Not to mention Spanish clubs Real/Barca.
Shall I continue?
So ,do yourself a favor and don't write nonsense.
Including Pirlo who felt that he is done here and Tevez are ridiculous examples that you try to imply.
How do you know the story of Vidal?Officially is that he wanted to win CL and he asked for a transfer and we granted that for a peanut money.
And also Pogba isn't a good example .
Fucking roflmao this guy

- I said that players who wanted out, are allowed to go out.

- You said Beppe pushes players out.

- I listed all the big names that we let go, and confirmed that they all wanted out and were not pushed out

Your response is listing players who wanted out, and arent allowed by their club that isnt juventus to go out :baus:

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
A few people are mentioning 70 million as good value but in today's market is it really?
We are getting asked for 40 million for people like N'Zonzi and 30 million for Schick who did well in Serie A for half a season.
If we feel the need to sell I hope we at least play hardball and milk 90 million plus instead of bending over backwards when asked.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
So we're potentially going to sell a top LB for around £50m. I don't believe that for a second. If so, then we're a muppet of a club. Unless someone is getting thrown into the mix? Matic?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)