Alex Sandro (72 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,341
    bluemoon forum thinks this is happening, i'm not worried until i hear something from massimo di culo @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=2046" target="_blank">Mark</a>
    I trust Ursolo more. I'll DM him.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;867161489383317504]https://twitter.com/DomenicoUrsolo/status/867161489383317504[/video]

Buy on AliExpress.com

LEONIDAS

Apr 12, 2017
    Can't see why he would go there tbh.
    Its obvious they will not fight for CL in the next years; they need at least 6 new world class players to do that, because the culture of football in England is not good enough to be dominant in the current context of the modern game, then they will need a colossal technical superiority to win things at european level.

Is Alex Sandro in process to sign a contract extension??
    He looks a honest guy but the agents are all snakes these days.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
    So is any reliable source reporting we might sell him? Cant see him go there tbf, if someone leaves Juve he should only aim for Real, Barca or Bayern, any other club is downgrade for him.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    Lets just say he can earn much more there with out big loss in sporting department.
    When will people realize we are one of the best paying clubs. It's a myth players earn much more elsewhere. Unless they give him Messi/Ronaldo/Lewandowski money which I doubt.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy u&#380;yciu Tapatalka

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
    They couldnt beat them so they will buy them. Hopefully Mendy is the last guy sold by Monaco this year so they can beat PSG in Ligue 1 once more next ysear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)