Alex Sandro (53 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Beyond the shadow of a doubt. I have described him as such many times in this thread, the guy is the total "package". A little known fact about Alex Sandro was that back in his Atletico Paranense days, he was widely known as "O Anaconda Preto" for footbaling and non-footballing reasons in the Brazilian southern states of Parana, Santa Catalina and Rio Grande do Sul.

Like the faithful during Arbaeen, there all the exotic Brazilian women of Italian, German and Russian extraction such as Gisele and Alessandra would make a pilgrimage to the Arena da Baixada (on foot no less!) to marvel at "O Anaconda Preto". Much like how the women followers of the "Snake cult" of Thulsa Doom would march in their tens of thousands to the "Tower of Serpents" in Shadizar to pray prostate in front of the white vestial virgin devouring giant "snake" in the Dino De laurentiis magnum opus Conan the Barbarian. You startin' to catch my drift home slice?

Of course with football matches being very much a family friendly past time these days, commentators for the networks are not allowed (and perhaps are remiss themselves?) to scream such an awesome nickname at the top of their lungs, less of course they rouse the curiosity of wives and daughters watching at home about the "Myths". And those women go to bed that night much as I dream that we make the CL final in Cardiff and that "AlexSandro the great" cast to the ground the home coming king Gareth Bale and tramples him asunder.
:lol::lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Beyond the shadow of a doubt. I have described him as such many times in this thread, the guy is the total "package". A little known fact about Alex Sandro was that back in his Atletico Paranense days, he was widely known as "O Anaconda Preto" for footbaling and non-footballing reasons in the Brazilian southern states of Parana, Santa Catalina and Rio Grande do Sul.

Like the faithful during Arbaeen, there all the exotic Brazilian women of Italian, German and Russian extraction such as Gisele and Alessandra would make a pilgrimage to the Arena da Baixada (on foot no less!) to marvel at "O Anaconda Preto". Much like how the women followers of the "Snake cult" of Thulsa Doom would march in their tens of thousands to the "Tower of Serpents" in Shadizar to pray prostate in front of the white vestial virgin devouring giant "snake" in the Dino De laurentiis magnum opus Conan the Barbarian. You startin' to catch my drift home slice?

Of course with football matches being very much a family friendly past time these days, commentators for the networks are not allowed (and perhaps are remiss themselves?) to scream such an awesome nickname at the top of their lungs, less of course they rouse the curiosity of wives and daughters watching at home about the "Myths". And those women go to bed that night immersed in a blissful dream much as I dream that we make the CL final in Cardiff and that "AlexSandro the great" casts to the ground the home coming king Gareth Bale and tramples him asunder.
:lol::lol::lol:
Carlos Primera:heart:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Of course with football matches being very much a family friendly past time these days, commentators for the networks are not allowed (and perhaps are remiss themselves?) to scream such an awesome nickname at the top of their lungs, less of course they rouse the curiosity of wives and daughters watching at home about the "Myths". And those women go to bed that night immersed in a blissful dream much as I dream that we make the CL final in Cardiff and that "AlexSandro the great" casts to the ground the home coming king Gareth Bale and tramples him asunder.
:baus:

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Wtf did i just read
What is SBA?

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
The SBA is a mythical creature. The silhouette of a man with features similar to that of any person but is athletically and sexually superior to that of any human. Its difficult to find any one that would give an accurate comparison, but the closest visual representation I can give you is last weeks 2017 kentucky derby winner 'Always dreaming'. Speed, power, grace, stamina......... now lift up one of 'Always dreaming's' muscled thighs (don't blush now) and between them you will find the source of their power.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The SBA is a mythical creature. The silhouette of a man with features similar to that of any person but is athletically and sexually superior to that of any human. Its difficult to find any one that would give an accurate comparison, but the closest visual representation I can give you is last weeks 2017 kentucky derby winner 'Always dreaming'. Speed, power, grace, stamina......... now lift up one of 'Always dreaming's' muscled thighs (don't blush now) and between them you will find the source of their power.
:rofl:

Lemon318

Il Marrone Juventino
May 1, 2012
:toast:

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
:rofl:
Seriously, the closest abbreviation i search was "slut by association"

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
The Sun reported Dybala has a 50 million pound release clause 2-3 months ago when they were dead sure Chelsea or United were going to sign him. Very reputable source indeed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)