Alex Sandro (33 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Grande Sandro.

We should keep him only because some around here are infuriated when people call him Sandro and not Alex Sandro.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Love this guy. My favorite singing of the mercato before last and one of my favorite players in the squad. Its been aeons since we have had this type of quality in a full back. But to be honest, my faith in the management over the last 6 years has grown so much that if :beppe: decided to cash in on him, I would be dissapointed but not furious as I know the great man has something cooking.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Love this guy. My favorite singing of the mercato before last and one of my favorite players in the squad. Its been aeons since we have had this type of quality in a full back. But to be honest, my faith in the management over the last 6 years has grown so much that if :beppe: decided to cash in on him, I would be dissapointed but not furious as I know the great man has something cooking.
Don't you agree that Sandro is the epitome of the SBA?

- - - Updated - - -

This guy is a LeBron James kinda dominant :heart:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'm sure we'd do possibly just as well without him. But at this point these fucking CL losers that can't compete for league titles should not be taking our best players. They should be overpaying for our bench at best. We need to set an example this Summer that if you're wanting one of our best players you can fuck off unless it suits us.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Don't you agree that Sandro is the epitome of the SBA?
Beyond the shadow of a doubt. I have described him as such many times in this thread, the guy is the total "package". A little known fact about Alex Sandro was that back in his Atletico Paranense days, he was widely known as "O Anaconda Preto" for footbaling and non-footballing reasons in the Brazilian southern states of Parana, Santa Catalina and Rio Grande do Sul.

Like the faithful during Arbaeen, there all the exotic Brazilian women of Italian, German and Russian extraction such as Gisele and Alessandra would make a pilgrimage to the Arena da Baixada (on foot no less!) to marvel at "O Anaconda Preto". Much like how the women followers of the "Snake cult" of Thulsa Doom would march in their tens of thousands to the "Tower of Serpents" in Shadizar to pray prostate in front of the white vestial virgin devouring giant "snake" in the Dino De laurentiis magnum opus Conan the Barbarian. You startin' to catch my drift home slice?

Of course with football matches being very much a family friendly past time these days, commentators for the networks are not allowed (and perhaps are remiss themselves?) to scream such an awesome nickname at the top of their lungs, less of course they rouse the curiosity of wives and daughters watching at home about the "Myths". And those women go to bed that night immersed in a blissful dream much as I dream that we make the CL final in Cardiff and that "AlexSandro the great" casts to the ground the home coming king Gareth Bale and tramples him asunder.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Beyond the shadow of a doubt. I have described him as such many times in this thread, the guy is the total "package". A little known fact about Alex Sandro was that back in his Atletico Paranense days, he was widely known as "O Anaconda Preto" for footbaling and non-footballing reasons in the Brazilian southern states of Parana, Santa Catalina and Rio Grande do Sul.

Like the faithful during Arbaeen, there all the exotic Brazilian women of Italian, German and Russian extraction such as Gisele and Alessandra would make a pilgrimage to the Arena da Baixada (on foot no less!) to marvel at "O Anaconda Preto". Much like how the women followers of the "Snake cult" of Thulsa Doom would march in their tens of thousands to the "Tower of Serpents" in Shadizar to pray prostate in front of the white vestial virgin devouring giant "snake" in the Dino De laurentiis magnum opus Conan the Barbarian. You startin' to catch my drift home slice?

Of course with football matches being very much a family friendly past time these days, commentators for the networks are not allowed (and perhaps are remiss themselves?) to scream such an awesome nickname at the top of their lungs, less of course they rouse the curiosity of wives and daughters watching at home about the "Myths". And those women go to bed that night much as I dream that we make the CL final in Cardiff and that AlexSandro the great cast to the ground the home coming king Gareth Bale and tramples him asunder.
:rofl: I love these

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Of course with football matches being very much a family friendly past time these days, commentators for the networks are not allowed (and perhaps are remiss themselves?) to scream such an awesome nickname at the top of their lungs, less of course they rouse the curiosity of wives and daughters watching at home about the "Myths". And those women go to bed that night much as I dream that we make the CL final in Cardiff and that "AlexSandro the great" cast to the ground the home coming king Gareth Bale and tramples him asunder.
My man :touched:

Imagine the City fans lurking on this thread wondering what the fuck is going on ::lol3::

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

Of course with football matches being very much a family friendly past time these days, commentators for the networks are not allowed (and perhaps are remiss themselves?) to scream such an awesome nickname at the top of their lungs, less of course they rouse the curiosity of wives and daughters watching at home about the "Myths". And those women go to bed that night much as I dream that we make the CL final in Cardiff and that "AlexSandro the great" cast to the ground the home coming king Gareth Bale and tramples him asunder.
:rofl:

Legend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)