Alex Sandro (45 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Don't know why he was critisized in the match thread. Seemed to have the beating of his marker and looked far more likely to make something happen than anything from the right hand side (until the subs that is)
When it was still 0-0 he gave away a couple of balls and it was dangerous. Sloppy passing sometimes and his crosses never really reached the target til Alves' goal.

Best fullback we've had since Zambrotta.
Since who? :boh:

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
When it was still 0-0 he gave away a couple of balls and it was dangerous. Sloppy passing sometimes and his crosses never really reached the target til Alves' goal.
In the first half he set up both Khedira and Higuian with chances which could've opened the scoring. Pretty sure there was another chance he set up in the 2nd but I can't remember who missed it. Certainly was a much bigger threat than anything coming from the opposite flank

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I can stomach that the coach might think he's not the best LB in his country (imo he is the best LB in world atm), but seriously, not even good enough to be a sub? it's even stranger than Icardi being snubbed for Lucas Pratto
Depends.

If i was the argentina NT coach and my wife was a blonde cumdump slut whore, i also wouldnt allow Icardi within 500 miles.

Sandro however, its a complete mistery

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hes better than Marcelo defensively too, while not lacking offensively either. Marcelo is technically better but AS is bigger, stronger and faster, can beat and outrun his man 1on1 and is getting himself into good opportunities to assist and score. Overall hes a better player than the 2 and should be a starter for his NT

Jun 4, 2016
Hes better than Marcelo defensively too, while not lacking offensively either. Marcelo is technically better but AS is bigger, stronger and faster, can beat and outrun his man 1on1 and is getting himself into good opportunities to assist and score. Overall hes a better player than the 2 and should be a starter for his NT
play in italy!!! not in brazil or mediatic european teams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)