Alex Sandro (35 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
While looking at the wishlist thread it really hit me how great a transfer this guy was. If we look at our current squad this guy will be the last to need a replacement besides Rugani and Bonucci. Brilliant work, Beppe. We've got the best left back in the world (projecting a little...) and he'll be playing alongside the same two centre backs here for the entirety of his prime.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
While looking at the wishlist thread it really hit me how great a transfer this guy was. If we look at our current squad this guy will be the last to need a replacement besides Rugani and Bonucci. Brilliant work, Beppe. We've got the best left back in the world (projecting a little...) and he'll be playing alongside the same two centre backs here for the entirety of his prime.
Watch Beppe sell him for 60 mio this summer and bring in that Bosnian player from Schalke instead.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
nununu

Not projecting a little

We've got the best left back in the world.

Jun 6, 2015
Marcelo and Alaba probably the ones that most people consider the best in his position. Hard for me to make comparisons because I really haven't watched either of those regularly enough in recent times but what I do know is that Alex Sandro is a beast and if someone is better kudos to them.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Marcelo, Alaba and AS in no particular order (the former 2 played at top level longer, AS currently probably a better 2 way player than both). Filipe Luis is 4th imo. Kolasinac 5th. The rest are far behind

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
nununu

Not projecting a little

We've got the best left back in the world.
I'm Scottish, we're not known for our optimism :D

I don't watch enough football in general to make statements about who's the best in whatever position. All I know is that Alex Sandro looks at one with a football pitch whenever he steps out. Isn't Marcelo the same age as Evra/Alves? The two of them have dropped off a fair bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)