Alex Sandro (33 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Why..
it's a bit hyperbole, but i have no doubt Luis is a better defender.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
If he's miles ahead of A. Sandro then he would be like the second coming of Cannavaro in 2006. Also, FB role in not only defending, if it was then Chiellini would be the best LB in the world.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
If he's miles ahead of A. Sandro then he would be like the second coming of Cannavaro in 2006. Also, FB role in not only defending, if it was then Chiellini would be the best LB in the world.
Thus i said hyperbole..
Ofc it's not only defending, but you also can't argue that the main task of FB is defending, which imo Luis clearly better..

And no, i never said Alex Sandro inferior to Luis, we got what we needed in form of Alex Sandro, but i still think you under rating Luis here.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
This was for me and I think i can say most Juventini the transfer with the most question marks, but it turned out soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking good. What a fucking beast he is, i still can't believe it. He is already one of the best in the world on his position. Marcelo, Alaba, Alba, Filipe Luis or Sandro? I will chose Alaba or Sandro, fucking beast mate!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Tremendous player. Especially in games when we have been really struggling this season, this guy has been a glimmer of hope that all will be well. I'm so happy he is a first team regular now, as my worry was that he would remain 'second string' at Juve and become frustrated.

Still only 25, there's so much to look forward to with this guy :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)