Alex Sandro (219 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
The craziest thing last night was when Garbage-town tried to provoke a red card for him. After the yellow card they even went to completely attack his side of the pitch and he was still cold as ice :lol:.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Our best and most consistent player.Very rarely loses the ball.Strong ,good technique and passing.Again,with Quadrado our best players so far in the season.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Some poverty english reports say City sent scouts to watch Sandro. Wouldn't be surprised, I can barely name a single LB I'd take over him, dude is an absolute machine. If Evra starts over our most consistent performer of this season in the next game I will shet in my hand, swim 3000 miles to to Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán, sneak past the guards and slam dunk my steaming pile of shet right in Allegri's smug face.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Some poverty english reports say City sent scouts to watch Sandro. Wouldn't be surprised, I can barely name a single LB I'd take over him, dude is an absolute machine. If Evra starts over our most consistent performer of this season in the next game I will shet in my hand, swim 3000 miles to to Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán, sneak past the guards and slam dunk my steaming pile of shet right in Allegri's smug face.

:lol: .Big effort is in front of you but you are right.:agree:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Kinda thought that the second half against Pescara was one of his weakest periods in a Juve shirt, messed up in the penalty area once to give Pescara one of their three chances of the night, and didn't do all that much offensively.

Still definitely in contention for MOTS so far.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Good luck.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
http://m.tuttojuve.com/calciomercato/city-su-alex-sandro-345616

You mean this report that says he has a 30mln release clause?

:stupid:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 196)