Alex Sandro (55 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Some poverty english reports say City sent scouts to watch Sandro. Wouldn't be surprised, I can barely name a single LB I'd take over him, dude is an absolute machine. If Evra starts over our most consistent performer of this season in the next game I will shet in my hand, swim 3000 miles to to Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán, sneak past the guards and slam dunk my steaming pile of shet right in Allegri's smug face.
your shit has impressive heat capacity

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Oh and I see why you Poles are so salty about Filipe Luis...his surname is Kasmirski ::lol3::
I didn't even know about it :lol:

Sandro is definitely stronger but he's kinda too reckless at times, tends to do stupid mistakes (he improved on this lately - finally). He's a beast built like a tank though. One have to admire a player like him :heart:

I saw Luis a couple of times this season, like against Bayern and he's not worse than Sandro at all. Both should be called up and fighting for Brazil's LB place though.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Sandro is brilliant, so happy that we signed him. But he seriously needs to work on his positioning. We've seen plenty of goals coming from him being out of position and they put in a cross to score from.

He has been receiving a lot of yellow cards and some are correct. But it seems the refs aren't loving him, he has been judged very hard on a lot of occasions since arriving I believe.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Anyone notices the progress he's been making every game. Oh man if he improve his shooting too a complete monster

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Yeah, if only he could score from outside the box like he did yesterday
Hopefully he does from now on, composure and the placement of that shot he gotta be practicing them cutting inside.
Hell turn to a stronger with slightly better defending Roberto Carlos soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 51)