Alex Sandro (52 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He should start whatever formation we play. I would bet for his age and physicality to stop robben. Not to mention that robben will have to be more aware of Sandro storming the line than Evra.

Is a no contest for me. he is obviously better physically and technically to press Robben. A must

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Mantshester Union eye Alex Sandro
By Football Italia staff

Manchester United have reportedly set their sights on Juventus wing-back Alex Sandro.

The 25-year-old Brazilian was snapped up from Porto in August for €26m, which at the time seemed like too much.

But he has slowly worked his way into the squad, scoring two goals and providing four assists between Serie A and the Champions League.

According to the Daily Star newspaper, Manchester United are targeting a summer swoop for the versatile player.

He can be a left-back, on the left of a 3-5-2 or 4-4-2 system or even more advanced in a trident attack if needs be.

However, it’s very unlikely Juve would part with Alex Sandro so soon after investing a large sum in his contract.

He is seen as the heir to Patrice Evra, a former Manchester United man.
@Bianconero_Aus

:lol: Luke Shaw my ass. serves them rigth for donating us Evra.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
My fear is that he will get unsettled for lack of playing time. But I hope he knows that he's been earmarked as Evra's replacement, and that he'll stay with us for a very long time. Love this player.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
My fear is that he will get unsettled for lack of playing time. But I hope he knows that he's been earmarked as Evra's replacement, and that he'll stay with us for a very long time. Love this player.
I dunno, haven't heard anything from him so far. Doesn't seem to be that sort of character. He has always spoke of his admiration for Evra too. He knows he has this spot locked down.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I dunno, haven't heard anything from him so far. Doesn't seem to be that sort of character. He has always spoke of his admiration for Evra too. He knows he has this spot locked down.
Hope so. And thank you, comrade, for lulling my fears, quieting my sobs. You have a way with me.

You do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 45)