Alex Sandro (50 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
And you guys keep talking about our starters and its obvious Evra will start over him but it would've been so damn useful to have Alex Sandro come on later in the game and take on tired Bayern defenders.Guy has made instant impact whenever he's come on.
Sometimes these important substitutions decide a whole tie.So i dont blame people for getting all upset over his injury even knowing Evra will start.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The season before Conte arrived we had serious injury issues as well. Never ending it seemed.
That Delneri season was incredible when it came to the amount of injuries we suffered.

Got to hand it to Conte's training staff and methods, we were pretty steady in his years when it came to injuries.

- - - Updated - - -

That's the most likely explanation, but Alex has some good CL experience (obviously this would be his biggest game yet) and doesn't seem like the type to phase under pressure. The difference in quality otherwise, between the two is clear though.
Yeah I think it's clear to everyone who the better and more effective player is, but I can see why Allegri still uses Evra in big games. He usually delivers. His best game (IMO) in his time here was the second-leg semi against Madrid.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don't doubt it, based on him being chosen for the Napoli game, but I don't understand why Maxx seems to prefer Evra.
because he prefers cuadrado to licht, and he's reluctant to field the two "attacking wingbacks" (cuadrado and alex sandro; screw that long name, i'll call him sandy) together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)