Alex Sandro (70 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Allegri really needs to start this guy in our big matches. He just offers so much more going forward than Evra, and is equal to him defensively as well. It also frees up Pogba to play more central where he is much better, and his dribbles and runs create space for our strikers.

Please Allegri. Start this man.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Allegri really needs to start this guy in our big matches. He just offers so much more going forward than Evra, and is equal to him defensively as well. It also frees up Pogba to play more central where he is much better, and his dribbles and runs create space for our strikers.

Please Allegri. Start this man.
Bayern's backline is absolutely depleted.0 fit CB's.

You cant find a perfect opportunity than now to play him in the CL game.

Aug 1, 2003
giving evra a run for his money.

definitely better offensively but I won't say defensively he is on Evra's level just yet-Evra's reading of the game is excellent which can only come from his experience.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
giving evra a run for his money.

definitely better offensively but I won't say defensively he is on Evra's level just yet-Evra's reading of the game is excellent which can only come from his experience.
Evra got beat numerous times today but had miraculous recoveries to make up for it. I still prefer Sandro

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Max said that he knew Callejon and co would be tired racing the wings. And with Pogba playing a poor 4-4-2 left wing, going 4-5-1 wide with Sandro wasn't crazy after all.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Absolutely, and then he kept truckin' forward, had about 3 defenders paying some attention to him, which provided Zaza with just enough space to unleash that shot. :heart:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
What an attacking threat in the final third according to Naples defense :lol:

They seemingly raised his value by quite a few mils just by collapsing on him rather than Zaza with the ball at the top of the box

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Seeing Padoin warming up, then I was like WTF when Sandro came on for Dybala. Ha ha ha little did I know. Top trolling @allegri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)