Alex Sandro (27 Viewers)

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Celebrating like we won.

He shares his coach's loser mentality. Like father like son.

He had an okayish game.

But yeah don't understand why he posted such meaningless picture after a frustating draw that could cost us the Scudetto.
He feels obliged to support the fraud who gift him one more year in Juve, plus six million euros.
Someone should investigate this case, what percentage of his salary ended in allegri's pockets?

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
A second most capped player for any club usually holds that title because they're either a legend for that club or a very good, loyal player. This turd is the complete opposite. Nothing can explain or justify why he's still here after all these years. It defies all logic.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Another one of Allegri’s fetishes. This guy hasn’t been good or relevant as a top-level footballer since about 2018. Here we are 6 years later, still starting, still earning a huge amount to produce garbage on the field and cost us points.

Btw we haven’t won a game in the last 3 games he started.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Another one of Allegri’s fetishes. This guy hasn’t been good or relevant as a top-level footballer since about 2018. Here we are 6 years later, still starting, still earning a huge amount to produce garbage on the field and cost us points.

Btw we haven’t won a game in the last 3 games he started.
It's very hard to care about a club that keeps rewarding some of the shittest players in its history.

A proper club would've got rid of him half a decade ago. Instead we roll him out in whatever position we can fit him in and play him at all costs.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i liked this guy a lot and he was pretty reliable even when he didn't have a substitute due to injuries. he used to be a machine for years. but for the last 2 seasons he's more of a liability than an actual asset. thankfully he's out at the end of the season. i wouldn't play him if anyone else was available.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)